Kirac's Vault Pass Build Feature - Esoro's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

ty <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
I don't understand the entire complaints about this. its COSMETIC differences, the build does not need it. I'm sure the build creator is happy he got a shout-out from GGG, it probably pushed quite a bit of traffic to his build/site/channel. I like the direction of the new cosmetics and the vault pass to add a little more spice to some of the visuals, it's not forced on you, if you don't like it, don't get it and keep playing for free. Also, I don't understand why putting this as an announcement is an issue for anyone, I clicked it to see the build, I was interested in trying PC and wanted to see what everyone here thought of the build - so obviously it is "working". So what if they charge for cosmetics, it allows them to pay for brand new content every 90 days - they are in it to MAKE MONEY, I know it seems to be a shock, but even game companies need to make money not sure why people treat it as an evil thing.

--EDIT!: I Just checked out that linked build, holy crap that's a good guide! Congrats to the creator, that is a high-quality guide!

I generally agree, except that without disclaimer some noob might actually think that the battle pass gives you the items for this build, or even that you must have battle pass to play this build (lol)
yes, Esoro was making god-tier guides, maybe the best ones, too bad he doesn't make them anymore
Fok
"
Eh, it's a fair point. If you read just the title of the post and the text, and you didn't know how Kirac's Vault works, you could definitely be confused into thinking that OWNING a Kirac's Vault pass and running this build are somehow...linked. The lack of disclaimer that you don't need to own a Kirac's Vault pass to make the build is the quiet part out loud to me. I remember when GGG would have made such a disclaimer without hesitation.

It's not false advertising, just devious and misleading in what it doesn't clarify and thus coerces people to connect dots that don't actually exist.

This is a dirty tactic the GGG of old wouldn't have used.

No, it's not misleading. The first line of the post is "Kirac's Vault Pass features a plethora of awesome microtransactions for specific unique items."

Plain English: It's MTX for items. It's not implied, at all, that the item is given.

I know you like shitting on GGG now, but come on.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
where did bex go
Nice seeing build showcases again!

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Real talk: can you make this build without buying the Kirac's Vault pass? This game claims not to be pay to win, so could someone please clarify if we can make this build without buying the Vault pass? Thanks!

Yes, you can. This build does not require to purchase the Vault Pass, nor does any other build in this game.

Last edited by 100Dilmas on Jun 25, 2022, 4:55:37 PM
No matter how many times you try to shill me Your vault pass i won't buy it, because it's not available on Standard :)
GGG's marketing team must be on a budget.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
ugh, im sure pc, doesnt need that helmet, pretty sure that crafted will be better, but, sure, why not put ad everywhere where its possible. whats next - dex stacking hyrri's ire build to showcase armor mtx? or may be void battery orb of winter assasin(occultist) build to showcase another mtx? may be dead reckoning necro mtx with ashes of the stars mtx necro? cmon, you can do better, but thit s boring
"

whats next - dex stacking hyrri's ire build to showcase armor mtx? or may be void battery orb of winter assasin(occultist) build to showcase another mtx? may be dead reckoning necro mtx with ashes of the stars mtx necro?

I guess there are different personality types here - I actually wouldn't mind it, maybe there is some cool MTX that I have not noticed before. If it's a build guide listed by GGG on something official I assume at least someone with better knowledge than me thinks it's a decent build. I would also assume that the build creator would like the extra people to look at a guide they published.

I don't see the harm in it, I would actually like that but you guys obviously do - so this may be one of those agree-to-disagree things, which is cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info