Kirac's Vault Pass features a plethora of awesome microtransactions for specific unique items. Today, we wanted to feature a build by community member Esoro that focuses on using The Devouring Diadem. Check it out below!

For more information on the Vault Pass, be sure to check out www.pathofexile.com/vault. If you're interested in trying out Esoro's build, check out their extremely detailed video guide here.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Okay
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Excellence.
Let's all just go Von DEEPA.

IGN - GRiZLAZ
nice
#ad
very nice
Time To Flip the gear...
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
/second Esoro's PC PF guide, one of the best ones out there for this build.
Real talk: can you make this build without buying the Kirac's Vault pass? This game claims not to be pay to win, so could someone please clarify if we can make this build without buying the Vault pass? Thanks!
The name says it all.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Jun 23, 2022, 8:17:46 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Real talk: can you make this build without buying the Kirac's Vault pass? This game claims not to be pay to win, so could someone please clarify if we can make this build without buying the Vault pass? Thanks!

There is no pay to win (unless you think of stash tabs as pay to win).

The vault pass is purely cosmetic and does not give benefits to any build.
Kinda seems desperate to sell vault passes, but I do appreciate seeing a feature build! It's something I dearly miss from the past.
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info