Kirac's Vault Pass Build Feature - Esoro's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

Eh might try PC one day.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Real talk: can you make this build without buying the Kirac's Vault pass? This game claims not to be pay to win, so could someone please clarify if we can make this build without buying the Vault pass? Thanks!

some one already responded to you saying you dont need the pass.

the pass only gives the build more fancy looking animations.

i would highlight one thing. i've mentioned this before.

GGG putting emphasis on the Kirac pass first and the build as secondary to me is really not elegant.

they're showing that their priority is money first and the build itself being secondary.

i've supported the game for a long time. i know they need to make money but this is the second time that theyre doing this "kirac pass build feature"

i m ok with "build of the week: this guys awesome build featuring kirac's pass"

i m not going to keep complaining about this as i honestly feel ggg doesnt care.

heck, i m even leaning towards diablo 4 more than poe2 at this point.
[Removed by Support]
"
they're showing that their priority is money first and the build itself being secondary.

"

Thinking that Blizzard does not do this is ridiculous. So by this metric, you should avoid all gaming companies.

Also yes of course they care about money and they should do everything that makes them earn more.

If they'd do build of the week but that effort does not translate to sales for them why would they do that? There is literally no incentive for that.
Life before death.
Eh, it's a fair point. If you read just the title of the post and the text, and you didn't know how Kirac's Vault works, you could definitely be confused into thinking that OWNING a Kirac's Vault pass and running this build are somehow...linked. The lack of disclaimer that you don't need to own a Kirac's Vault pass to make the build is the quiet part out loud to me. I remember when GGG would have made such a disclaimer without hesitation.

It's not false advertising, just devious and misleading in what it doesn't clarify and thus coerces people to connect dots that don't actually exist.

This is a dirty tactic the GGG of old wouldn't have used.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
exsea wrote:

That undermines your statement completely. Blizzard made a game with tons of predatory monetization tactics and you still prefer them to company that just wants to advertise their cosmetics once in a blue moon? That's Stockholm Syndrome my dear.
Another ad. Clearly the build wouldn't work without these cosmetics, am I right?

The fact that the PR team agreed to put this in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section is beyond my understanding.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jun 24, 2022, 6:57:48 AM
-Official Forum Dweller-
I don't understand the entire complaints about this. its COSMETIC differences, the build does not need it. I'm sure the build creator is happy he got a shout-out from GGG, it probably pushed quite a bit of traffic to his build/site/channel. I like the direction of the new cosmetics and the vault pass to add a little more spice to some of the visuals, it's not forced on you, if you don't like it, don't get it and keep playing for free. Also, I don't understand why putting this as an announcement is an issue for anyone, I clicked it to see the build, I was interested in trying PC and wanted to see what everyone here thought of the build - so obviously it is "working". So what if they charge for cosmetics, it allows them to pay for brand new content every 90 days - they are in it to MAKE MONEY, I know it seems to be a shock, but even game companies need to make money not sure why people treat it as an evil thing.

--EDIT!: I Just checked out that linked build, holy crap that's a good guide! Congrats to the creator, that is a high-quality guide!
Last edited by scjohnson243_1 on Jun 24, 2022, 9:50:52 AM
"
I don't understand the entire complaints about this. its COSMETIC differences, the build does not need it. I'm sure the build creator is happy he got a shout-out from GGG, it probably pushed quite a bit of traffic to his build/site/channel. I like the direction of the new cosmetics and the vault pass to add a little more spice to some of the visuals, it's not forced on you, if you don't like it, don't get it and keep playing for free. Also, I don't understand why putting this as an announcement is an issue for anyone, I clicked it to see the build, I was interested in trying PC and wanted to see what everyone here thought of the build - so obviously it is "working". So what if they charge for cosmetics, it allows them to pay for brand new content every 90 days - they are in it to MAKE MONEY, I know it seems to be a shock, but even game companies need to make money not sure why people treat it as an evil thing.

--EDIT!: I Just checked out that linked build, holy crap that's a good guide! Congrats to the creator, that is a high-quality guide!
Nice ad.
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
Nice ad.

Thank you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info