[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

Power charged grand spectrum confirmed.

Last one is 5% life per.
"
Tyrun_Dern wrote:
Leveling POB: https://pastebin.com/kPyEpXCa

Error 404

https://pobb.in/Tk3Uche6gSty

Had to use a different mirror idk why pastebin is pitching a fit here.
"
Nikxed wrote:
Power charged grand spectrum confirmed.

Last one is 5% life per.

I'll work this in. I'm thinking 2x ailment+1x power charge and switching from Purity of Elements to Determination. Will update in a bit.
Could you explain, how interacts RF + Corrupted Soul + The Agnostic? Feels like Agnosic negates corrupted soul ES effect. RF degen still splits betweeen ES (which is 0) and hp?
Sorry for the noob question, but can you explain what this set up does?

Arcanist Brand->Purifying Flame->Elemental Weakness->Punishment

Does the brand cast PF and both debuffs as it explodes, I have never used Arc Brand and I am having a hard time finding out exactly what to expect from that setup.

TiA
"
Thornwalker69 wrote:
Sorry for the noob question, but can you explain what this set up does?

Arcanist Brand->Purifying Flame->Elemental Weakness->Punishment

Does the brand cast PF and both debuffs as it explodes, I have never used Arc Brand and I am having a hard time finding out exactly what to expect from that setup.

TiA

Every time the brand activates (base 1 second) it casts a linked spell. In the example you would cast the brand, it would attach to the target and cast a purifying flame, 1 second later it will cast a elemental weakness, and 1 second after that it'll cast a punishment. With a base duration of only 3 seconds it'll then disappear and you gotta cast another brand when the curses duration is over.
"
Milfore wrote:
Could you explain, how interacts RF + Corrupted Soul + The Agnostic? Feels like Agnosic negates corrupted soul ES effect. RF degen still splits betweeen ES (which is 0) and hp?

Agnostic should not be used. Unsure how the PoB ended up like that.
A beginner's question.
in this build the damage is Physical not converted to cold, at least in the mid/late game, is that it?

Do I say main damage?

I wanted to make a 100% physical damage version
if it didn't work out, I would convert to cold

=> I'm really enjoying your guide, keep it up. Thanks a lot for the help
Last edited by Tyrun_Dern on Aug 18, 2022, 8:29:25 AM
"
Tyrun_Dern wrote:
A beginner's question.
in this build the damage is Physical not converted to cold, at least in the mid/late game, is that it?

Do I say main damage?

In typical PoE terms you would say "DPS" but people will understand when you say damage as well. In this build it is Physical 100% converted to cold. You could make a physical version not converted to cold, but in current meta pure physical has limited advantages when compared to elemental (or chaos) damage conversion.
"
Tyrun_Dern wrote:
A beginner's question.

Do I say main damage?

Physical damage has to go through mob armor, and elemental damage has to go through mob resists...however the inquisitor node lets us ignore resists on a crit.

So the way I see it...for this build getting 100% crit and converting to an element to ignore resists is going to be flat out way more damage than staying phys and dealing with armor.

Cold conversion is convenient too. It's built into the Divergent version of the totem. As well as the newly buffed Hrimsorrows letting us get 100% cold conversion pre-divergent totem+ashes for just the glove slot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info