[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
Nikxed wrote:
The newly reveled Grand Spectrums, one of them gives +1 to minimum endurance charges per Grand Spectrum equipped.

It is speculated based on datamined assets (the icons for new jewels) that there will also be power charge and frenzy charge versions. Meaning if you equip one of each type you'll have permanent 3 power + 3 frenzy + 3 endurance charges.

I deleted the 3 "cobalt" jewels and left the gem slots empty, then checked the boxes for all 3 charges, simulating equipping the 3 jewels. This appears to be better in every way, including giving a lot of crit. Crit is 100% on the current PoB without the diamond flask with this setup (and actually a somewhat over). With higher dps, higher phys mitigation.

Edit: you could also equip one of the old ones instead of the endurance charge one if you're only after damage. Or use another frenzy or power one if we could get 3 max charges to them somehow? ehh probably not

A friend and I were just discussing this. We could use 1 of each to help with crit, damage and, with Ahn's Anguish, even MORE damage. I don't want to include this in PoB until we know for sure we will get all those grand spectrums.
Good point I forgot about that belt. It's more damage than the new Magnate and removes the 400 str requirement.
"
Nikxed wrote:
Good point I forgot about that belt. It's more damage than the new Magnate and removes the 400 str requirement.

I may play with this. Currently looking at using magnate as the strength requirement is rather easy to meet (and puts our crit chance pretty high). If the grand spectrums are for each charge...i'd love to use that belt and will update this guide.
Hey mate, build looks good so thanks for that.

If it isnt too much to ask, and im sure others would find this useful, if you could list on your build guide what sort of upgrades to look for in order?

So for example, first upgrade, astral projector, second, divergent shockwave totem etc etc.

I find myself often wondering what to get first and i sometimes spend chaos on the wrong upgrade.

Highly appreciate it, thank you.
The first update would be the new The Hrimsorrow Unique Gloves (now has "100% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage). So you basically can start build without a divergent shockwave totem.
What do you think about leveling with Hierophant and shockwave totem then respec'ing with regrets to Inquisitor once upgrades are secured around late yellow/early red maps? Heiro helps with our leveling and regen before respec to Inquis. Worth the regrets?

Hiero - +1 totem, totem speed, regen, power and endurance charges
Inquis - Consecrated ground, critical strikes, and ele pen
Looking like a nice build, which I might try since I have no clue what to play atm

Would be nice to see a leveling guide, I would appreciate it
"
MalicedShiro wrote:
Looking like a nice build, which I might try since I have no clue what to play atm

I've tried this up to lvl43 now. I did the following which worked well for me:

1. start ranger and get pierce

2. start templar and get b-b-g --> use spark + pierce + added lightning damage

3. get b-b --> orb of storms + added lightning damage

4. with r-r can add holy flame totem + added fire damage

--> I leveld with this setup until I got multiple totem support (like lvl40 or 41) and then switched to shockwave totem

For skills I started with phys/minion nodes, took retribution, discipline and training, light of divinity, holy dominion and sanctiy. Then I move up to purity of flesh cluster and then down to minion offence cluster. Spiritual aid gives alot of damage. Also get divine judgement.

As soon as you switch to shockwave totem, you want as much elemental conversion as possible. I use r-r-r-b with shockwave totem - multiple totem support - added fire damage - phys to lightning support. And I also specced fire mastery temporarily until I reach the cold mastery cluster. Also I wouldn't take ancestral bond until you get the shockwave totem setup mentioned above. This gives you 4 totems and a good portion of damage.

here's a pob: https://pobb.in/sPGfR-QCdt1N

I'll go immediately for inquisitor. For auras I used herald of ash and herald of purity until now. There is a lot of room for some other stuff as well. Havn't figured that out yet :-).
"
coutoo wrote:
"
MalicedShiro wrote:

I've tried this up to lvl43 now. I did the following which worked well for me:

1. start ranger and get pierce

2. start templar and get b-b-g --> use spark + pierce + added lightning damage

3. get b-b --> orb of storms + added lightning damage

4. with r-r can add holy flame totem + added fire damage

--> I leveld with this setup until I got multiple totem support (like lvl40 or 41) and then switched to shockwave totem

For skills I started with phys/minion nodes, took retribution, discipline and training, light of divinity, holy dominion and sanctiy. Then I move up to purity of flesh cluster and then down to minion offence cluster. Spiritual aid gives alot of damage. Also get divine judgement.

As soon as you switch to shockwave totem, you want as much elemental conversion as possible. I use r-r-r-b with shockwave totem - multiple totem support - added fire damage - phys to lightning support. And I also specced fire mastery temporarily until I reach the cold mastery cluster. Also I wouldn't take ancestral bond until you get the shockwave totem setup mentioned above. This gives you 4 totems and a good portion of damage.

here's a pob: https://pobb.in/sPGfR-QCdt1N

I'll go immediately for inquisitor. For auras I used herald of ash and herald of purity until now. There is a lot of room for some other stuff as well. Havn't figured that out yet :-).

Wow, amazing thank you ^_^
"
coutoo wrote:
As soon as you switch to shockwave totem, you want as much elemental conversion as possible.

I wrote it a few messages ago, you can simply get 100% conversion from level 9 with new gloves. Shockwave totem requires level 28, so you easily can have 100% to this level.
Last edited by RawDamage on Aug 15, 2022, 4:00:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info