[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

Things worked out even better than I expected! I'm rocking 39m dps (3 SWT, no flasks)! With 6.5 cast per sec and 600% crit multi plus 40% elemental penetration! 5k2 life, 1k unreserved mana, MoM, Glancing Blows, 72% phys reduction etc... leaving lot of room for dps improvement. Could also drop one of the damage mod on Militant Faith for reduced ailment duration per 10 devotion mod - complete ailment immune!

https://pobb.in/ec4F5vt2m-xJ
Last edited by camapngu133 on May 20, 2023, 3:59:17 AM
Love the detail. keep up the great work
Hi how do you get the fifth totem? I have ancestral bond, +1 Totem Shield, and Pursuit of faith forbidden flesh/flame. Still just 4 totems?
Last edited by Darkensc on Aug 5, 2023, 12:30:31 AM
Would playing as freezing pulse/ice spear totem be better at start then move to shockwave?
"
Asag wrote:
Would playing as freezing pulse/ice spear totem be better at start then move to shockwave?

FP is a better start until you grab an astral projector at which point it falls well behind.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

FP is a better start until you grab an astral projector at which point it falls well behind.

Hey, thank you for the build, I am considering it for 3.22.
Do you know what is the main difference between this build and Von Vikton's FP/IS build?
I've checked both pobs, looks like both builds have zero survivability and millions of DPS, so I was wondering what are the key distinguishing factors.
Thanks!
Can you make update for 3.22 with the new Ailment? burning SHockwave?

still says 3.21 not updated for 3.22
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
Can you make update for 3.22 with the new Ailment? burning SHockwave?

still says 3.21 not updated for 3.22

The new ailment? Just finished initial updates for 3.22 today. Have a blast!
Just wanted to drop by to say thanks for the build! I've been running sanctums with a challenge relic and am A) printing currency and B) not struggling at all because of this build. I'm probably around 50D invested and it's rocking everything. Cheers!
I was reading all the comments but exactly how would I go about leveling with this? It says it's outdated information so I don't follow or use any of that at all? the pob doesn't have a leveling section to follow just the main one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info