[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
Okej. I have now problem to decide what to upgrade first? Any ideas whats best priority ?

Chest and clusters, than timeless jewel? (Im at max block passive tree for efective leveling but ill swap to main tree after i get clusters)

Timeless->Clusters->Forbidden Jewels.

Okey, very big thanks.
If i will buy any Glorious Vanity in the Name of Doryani it will always give me Corrupted Soul or it can be something else?
"
qbatronix wrote:
If i will buy any Glorious Vanity in the Name of Doryani it will always give me Corrupted Soul or it can be something else?

It will always be doryani. You can place it in PoB (with the corrected number of sacrificed) and it will show you what other mods it will have.
How squishy are the totems with AN monsters doing silly damage this league?
"
How squishy are the totems with AN monsters doing silly damage this league?

They die only to reflect and on bosses huge aoe. Anyway you have to summon them to refresh crit.
What u think about agnostic and mana stacking with +60% mom? With indigo, wouldnt be tankier? (im little squishy right now)
I can't seem to be able to run RF, the regen isn't just enough. It's a shame because it's a huge damage loss. But in this league i'd rather kill a bit slower I guess.
"
zoufouille wrote:
I can't seem to be able to run RF, the regen isn't just enough. It's a shame because it's a huge damage loss. But in this league i'd rather kill a bit slower I guess.

If you mean regeon of ES, you need Timles Jewel. Check "Big Boy Upgrades" on the first page. If you mean HP for me is ok.
Last edited by qbatronix on Aug 29, 2022, 9:34:24 AM
Hey guys,
I'm trying the build this league and so far it's going ok. I went for some AoE nodes and it greatly increased my clear speed. Can anyone please explain me why the Astral Projector is needed instead of a ring with spell dmg and cast speed and crit chance of similar price?
Thank you
"
RO_MrGummy wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm trying the build this league and so far it's going ok. I went for some AoE nodes and it greatly increased my clear speed. Can anyone please explain me why the Astral Projector is needed instead of a ring with spell dmg and cast speed and crit chance of similar price?
Thank you

Astral Projector has
"Nova Spells Cast at the targeted location instead of around you"
which is huge bust to dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info