Mod combinations preventing trade search

All of the "drop [x] ground while moving" implicit mods prevented me from narrowing my search with other mods or any defense options (Armour/Evasion/Energy Shield). Instead I got "An error occurred. Internal error." Then it started happening with other mods, like spell suppression. Now I can't even search a specific basetype with mods or any other search options like currency limits. When I have 4+ search options I simply get the error repeatedly regardless of what I'm searching for. I have already reset trade and cleared my cache.

edit: This seems to be resolved.
Last edited by darius404 on Jun 6, 2022, 9:12:35 PM
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2022, 11:03:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same for me.

I can search fire res and cold res together on a amulet but as soon as I add max ES or mana it breaks and I get the error. I tried several other combinations and most won't work.
I also get this when I just try to search for the "# Suffix Modifiers". No combination needed. Just this gets me the error
Different searches are returning errors for me as well. I cant search for min chaos or max chaos right now, gives me the same error.
Can search for a staff, but as soon as I try to put in 5 for linked, error comes up.
Getting pretty annoying that the trade website is down for hours every week now. Any ETA on this current bug? Can you roll back whatever change was made to the interface/db that is causing the trade website to no longer work...?

Also frustrating: Again. part of path of exile is down/degraded in a major way and there's ZERO communication about it. A banner or announcement post would be the right thing to do here.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Same problem here... So annoying!
Same here. Enlighten and Accuracy mods conflict

https://imgur.com/a/b8RTElE
Same issue.

As soon as you add to many search filters or put something in the min / max value filters it does not work anymore.

Gets me the same error as the person psoted above
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Getting pretty annoying that the trade website is down for hours every week now. Any ETA on this current bug? Can you roll back whatever change was made to the interface/db that is causing the trade website to no longer work...?

Also frustrating: Again. part of path of exile is down/degraded in a major way and there's ZERO communication about it. A banner or announcement post would be the right thing to do here.

Still no official banner or announcement post on the trade website being down for hours now.

This is server side. Even the simplest searches return a 500 when adding a numeric quantifier:

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jun 6, 2022, 4:44:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info