[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

Pre patch notes build should be fine but mana reserve nerf made it harder for sure :D
"
juju666 wrote:
Pre patch notes build should be fine but mana reserve nerf made it harder for sure :D

What would you drop ?
"
levinh07 wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

What would you drop ?

Many options and it depens so much about setup running.

Still godly build when can get 7-8link helm
Nothing seemed to change for 3.19. Would say its till amazing second build for all content (uber bosses can be hard but doable with 6portals depending on investment)

Basically you should play this when you have 7-8link helm and aegis. LL version is absolutely trash compared to this :P I will mostlikely test coc forbidden rite next league so dont think going to play this ^^

edit: 15mana reserve removed was only thing that changed but not too big of deal. On budget can hurt more
Last edited by juju666 on Aug 16, 2022, 10:22:10 PM
Hey I am atm on the dark side and playing LL but this reached his end. Now I am looking onto ur build and u like what I see. I have one question how we can get an elder or shaper Blizzard crown?
Second how to craft the helm with the changes to harvest?
"
p1Shinji wrote:
Hey I am atm on the dark side and playing LL but this reached his end. Now I am looking onto ur build and u like what I see. I have one question how we can get an elder or shaper Blizzard crown?

harvest randomize influence. Not too ez craft this league :P Suffixes can still be done same way. Prefixes pure rng now...
"
juju666 wrote:
"
p1Shinji wrote:

harvest randomize influence. Not too ez craft this league :P Suffixes can still be done same way. Prefixes pure rng now...

Prefixes are actually not that hard to craft. If you have the suffixes done and got a open prefix, you can scour them, block mana and slam 2 times. As far as I remember slamming conc effect is a 1/30 to hit. After that you just block suffix again and unveil. So its just expensive, but not impossible.
"
"
juju666 wrote:
"
p1Shinji wrote:

Prefixes are actually not that hard to craft. If you have the suffixes done and got a open prefix, you can scour them, block mana and slam 2 times. As far as I remember slamming conc effect is a 1/30 to hit. After that you just block suffix again and unveil. So its just expensive, but not impossible.

Oh true its actually maybe? easier now if you actually have open prefix and just slam with cheap ex :d
In ur guide u write from an 7-8link Helmut but I See only an 6link Helmut oversee I sth?
"
p1Shinji wrote:
In ur guide u write from an 7-8link Helmut but I See only an 6link Helmut oversee I sth?

with my math is 4 from links and 4from helm mods... atleast with my standards :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info