[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

Finally got my hands on mageblood so going to start min/max it shortly. Funny story: 2minutes after i bought my mageblood i used 4 ancient orbs and got second one :D

Updating non mageblood gear later today
Last edited by juju666 on Jun 11, 2022, 1:33:16 PM
Congrats on the double mageblood!
I made the mistake of getting a mageblood first and then playing ll with shitty gear. CI is definitely the way to go (currently playing with triple curse and melding of flesh).

I am curious to see what you're coming up with.
Been memeing around now and still figuring out stuff and cant decide how going to build it as super endgame version :D

but my goal will be: Tanky as f*ck with sick DPS for all content. Basically so can do all uber content easily even if i do mistakes. Going to keep GB/divine shield/aegis

There are still some issues i have to figure out

-Sweetspot for mana usage so can get powercharges on bosses
-Better way to get accuracy. Do i even need precision if min/max other way
-Good megalomania/cluster setups
-Onslaugt ring and open flask?
-Melding? Max res stacking?
-Curse rings? Unbound gem on vortex?
-Chest with +1 int gems and global defences (seems like enough to fit auras,totally fine with lvl 5enlighten)
-New better watchers eye but not a priority right now
-Gem slot managing, do i need both rings as unset. Molten shell on CWDT or manual. Was fine using it manually but CWDT is just so smooth and duration is longer

Here is my first stupid setup i tested and it works

Managed to get aspect of the avian in. Ring just for aspcet as test. Mostlikely around 6k es with real gear and this setup so dont think i will build around this
Last edited by juju666 on Jun 12, 2022, 9:40:16 AM
I really want to leave my RF aside and use something better to do all the league challenges, do you think that your build is great to do it? I tested wishdropper's CoC assassin and liked, but felt really squishy sometimes
"
I really want to leave my RF aside and use something better to do all the league challenges, do you think that your build is great to do it? I tested wishdropper's CoC assassin and liked, but felt really squishy sometimes

I have tested some but still have to try out the hardest challanges. My current setup is pretty tanky with stupid DPS. Its not completely min/maxed but it has defence like:
- 90% max res
- 76/75% block
- 5.7k ES
- 60k armour
- Stupid movement speed
- Running 9auras :D

For bossing seems like swapping power charges on crit gem instead second ice nova is good. Depends ofc about mana usage. I can skip second -mana cost craft on ring too

If i have motivation and enough currency to buy real 100% global defence rare chest i could build around it but i am strong believer they wont exist next league haha :D Building around skin of the lords is till amazing. Hard to say what i liked more, my build on front page or current. Need to test more :)

When it comes to bossing its more about skill because you really need to focus since its so hard to see any ground effects :P

here is my current 9aura''stacker'' gear

Last edited by juju666 on Jun 17, 2022, 1:07:22 PM
Loving the concept of both your versions, do you think that you will come with new or alternative pobs soon? Going to stack some more currency until sunday to build one of your versions
"
Loving the concept of both your versions, do you think that you will come with new or alternative pobs soon? Going to stack some more currency until sunday to build one of your versions

Been playing some with the gear above (mostly) There is still some testing to do before i publish pob and stuff. You can find them from poe.ninja if interested

But this version has to be best one i have ever played. It is insanely tanky and i can pretty much AFK any map mods and still be like nothing hits me :D Looting/reading/remnanting essences/reading anything havent been this chill with any of my coc builds so far. I can play this char extremely lazily ^^
hey guys, quick question:

i have boots with an 4% action speed implicit. Does this affect the attack speed?

POB says yes (unlike tailwind).
character sheet says no.

could someone help me out with this?

best
"
jonasum wrote:
hey guys, quick question:

i have boots with an 4% action speed implicit. Does this affect the attack speed?

POB says yes (unlike tailwind).
character sheet says no.

could someone help me out with this?

best

It does. You have to check always real APS on POB
I am curious about the helm crafting method:

My understanding is you spam horror essences try to hit 1-2 more suffix then metacraft reroll with veiled orb? is there something better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info