[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

any tips on acquiring +2 level of aoe gems on chest? Seems like the market is completely dead
"
Akshay wrote:
What's the real dps output of this build?
Is it 16 million or more?

Maybe 15mil total shaper DPS on avarage with MB version since every 4 seconds aspect changes. If have rare armour and enlighten 5 then you can run zealotry and get even more damage but i built for more defence what my budget allowed. Also that movement speed from aspect is better for mapping than actually DPS even on 100% deli :D

"
Is there any way i can convert my ll assasin to this build?

im finding im stuck with upgrading etc.

https://pastebin.com/RMcUbnmw

You just nees DPS helmet, ashes, cospri and aegis to play it. Big auras on chest.

"
any tips on acquiring +2 level of aoe gems on chest? Seems like the market is completely dead

Its not at all a meta armour so need to craft it yourself mostlikely :P
Updated guide. Not noob friendly but i dont expect non experinced players to try it :D

Going to sell it now and continue my journey :'(

Hope to see more CI chars on poe.ninja since there is seriously no point going LL if you even have worst 7link helm and u like defences and not to die :D
Last edited by juju666 on Jul 4, 2022, 4:18:38 PM
I switched from a Forbidden Shako Winter Orb Occultist to this build & finally stopped dying every 5th map! This is a very tanky QOL build that lets me reliably farm mega-juiced maps, do full Simulacrums runs & also kill all bosses.

Thanks Juju for the guide & for also selling me your +2 AOE Chest ;p
Just wanted to personally say thanks for the build! I was follow this thread every step. Character went from being a Bane occultist, to a LL Ice nova CoC, to an Ice Spear LL CoC, and finally to this machine. Since swapping over to CI, I've had around 4-5 revamps.

I've learned 2 things from this guide in particular;

1) The stat requirements were dreadful to deal with.

2) I can actively kill POB at least 50 times in a day

3) I had more fun POB'ing the possible upgrades.

Here's the current work in progress;

https://pastebin.com/um4K6Yde

I'd love to have your input on it! there's a few things I want to change in there;

1) Jewel implicits; Stun avoidance on each possible jewel can net you 100% making up for losing Unwavering stance / using stun avoid boot enchant

2) I'm currently crafting a better Glove with T1 Light res, Incursion Chill damage and essence dex, trying to slam on good ES rolls and finish with a flask effect damage craft.

3) Rings would be next- (If I can swap for a Frostbite curse instead of ele weakness that would also be a decent gain)

Thanks again!

"
Xistar wrote:
Thanks Juju for the guide

thx man :D

"
KinkyCowboy wrote:
Just wanted

Yeah stats and resist can be extremely hard to fit in with this build.

1) Yep best way to get stun immune is from jewel implicits but can be super hard

2) gl

3) remember to pick unset ring base ^^ All extra gem slots are needed
Just wanted to emphasise how critical it is to have the % increased cooldown recovery rate on your boots .. my dps almost doubled once I got it.
Last edited by Xistar on Jul 8, 2022, 2:59:39 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me how the build reachs 75% block chance? i have a very similar setup but with LL and i want to swap to this CI build, but i cannot figure it out why the 2 block chances are 75% ^^
"
hien2702 wrote:
Hi, can anyone tell me how the build reachs 75% block chance? i have a very similar setup but with LL and i want to swap to this CI build, but i cannot figure it out why the 2 block chances are 75% ^^

Yes max block and spell block with GB
Looks very promising build and I will probably try it in the next 3.19. Hope to see you update it continuously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info