[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

Just to add to this, you can now use Lycias invocation of glancing blows to get well glancing blows thus freeing up 1 Skill point and 1 jewel socket for the build, and it only costs like 8 divines (the skill is added to a relic)
build still fine for 3.21 buffs and nerfs everywhere but it will work
"
juju666 wrote:

What do you think about Saboteur CoC?)
"
flamessss111 wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

What do you think about Saboteur CoC?)

impossibble to say before testing :D 35% less dps kinda hurts but well see.
pls make saboteour one :D
Thinking of starting as Cold Dot occultist and then trasitioning to CoC occultist. Would you still say Occultist is the best ascendancy for this or would you suggest something like trickster? I've done cold dot before, but never transitioned into CoC so not sure what the best way to league start and then transition into CoC would be.
"
Arshavir wrote:
pls make saboteour one :D

Sabo looks kinda trash for coc depending on how Perfect Crime actually work. With some investing its so easy to get 52cooldown

"
Xarisse wrote:
Thinking of starting as Cold Dot occultist and then trasitioning to CoC occultist. Would you still say Occultist is the best ascendancy for this or would you suggest something like trickster? I've done cold dot before, but never transitioned into CoC so not sure what the best way to league start and then transition into CoC would be.

Yeah can do this for sure. Occultis seems still best ^^
can u rework pob for 3.21? some jewels have changed stats as an example "melding of the flash" and now it is difficult to get a reserve, are there any "not very expensive" solutions for this?
the Saboteur's Triggerbots make you pay the mana cost for triggered skills twice so it is gg i guess
How would you build this char at league start? Before key items and unique jewels are obtained what kind of links and skills and nodes are essential?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info