3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

GGG is art design firm

right?
Still not listening, GGG.

Kill the Arch-Nemesis mods, or integrate the Arch-Nemesis functionality into the game so we get to choose whether to fight a mob with a specific mod.

Don't just throw us in the deep end with this 'oh yeah, they're absolutely fine for prime time' approach that ignores their original purpose and all the feedback players have been giving about them.
Thanks for Beta testing the game, dear community.
Your patience and sacrifice will be remembered.

Looks like after 2.5 weeks it is now playable and convenient to give it a try.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
So why not nerf Drought-Bringer!
Let me know if you strongly punish certain builds. GGG said.

Drought-Bringer's prevents gaining Flask charges is very heinous when you are fighting hard and powerful enemies, such as Harvest and other league content.
The debuff itself is dangerous, spewing debuffs with no visible range, and if you fail to check the debuff column, the Flask will disappear. This kills Pathfinder. It also renders any countermeasures with the Flask, such as deactivating anomalies or emergency Life recovery, useless.

In addition, Drought-Bringer is a natural enemy for them as well, since it wipes Charge from builds that use Charge.

Well, I guess GGG doesn't think anything of it because it reduces Flask absorption from 9 to 15 and from 15 to 6.
They really need to stop adjusting the game based on feel and forcing beta testing on players. Then hold a solid CBT.
Last edited by BIMZERO on May 25, 2022, 4:50:31 AM
right direction but still needs a lot more work...which won't happen because u guys are famous for dumping stuff in the game and leaving it unfinished...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
A stubborn donkey is stubborn.
GGG is still jerking on numbers instead of dealing with real problems.

AN mods are dead concept. You've slacked on the design time and skipped "extensively testing" time.
So that there are many mods which should never exist like Effigy as well as all others mods are in complete mess with mechanics of ALL PREVIOUS LEAGUES because of mod stacking and on-death effects.

Ten days after lauch there is only half of initial playerbase keep trying to deal with this crap. There are no serious problems, innit? It's proper time to just tune up the numbers a little.
remove effigy and storm strider.
please give expedition remnants the same treatment :) instead of immunity make them take 80% reduced damage form type ! same for the cannot be chilled shocked ignited !
mods that are not on the map that can brick your build are just frustrating ! makes no sense u have to skip content because of that
This is really too little, too late. People are hyped for a league. U can't justify letting them wait for two weeks to finally remove something that bricks their builds. Devastating for player moral.

A change as big as adding AN to core mods, would have justified a dedicated opt-in test league. It really seems that releasing quality league content and balancing/maintaining the game at the same time, is infeasable for your organisation. Maybe reconsider taking on a bit less at a time?
"
Impiousbe wrote:
thats it, was waiting for an update to see if I would keep playing and this confirms that GGG is too stuborn to listen to player feedback. I'm out.

Can I please have your stuff? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info