[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

Simply added one simple PoB with gear to work towards, I explain all the budget/cheaper alternatives that I've used in the guide.
"
Deathskull45 wrote:
"
FinYuna wrote:
I was gearing my witch and was on gem section when u suddenly switched lots of gems and items and now u are even using cyclone. Can you update them and explain the use on here since im getting confused to switch gems again and even some of items?
I know u updated pob but would be nice if u explain gem use more specifically on thread?
How u roll +2 max fire res on boots btw?

Sorry, I like to update things alot and play around with things, I've put my final version of the PoB on the build above the first two.

The cyclone + cast while channeling setup is just to cast an offering + desecrate and to be stun immune while channeling and to curse on hit with despair as I dropped blasphemy + despair aura as it was an unneeded reservation.

It's not necessary, especially if you're not planning to run any simulacrum.

OK thanks, i probably run simus too with this and did find out +max res.
Imma get last gem links and see how this works
Hey Guys

I'm currently running Skelly Mages atm on 6 link flesh crafter. Level 90 atm. Had the Squire show up in a Rital i was so happy never had Mage blood or HH drop in the last 4 leagues ive played :)

I dont really want to sell it.

Question is What armor should i get for survivability Skins of Lords i see said a bit?

I grabbed Gravegrip gloves and Ancient Skull as well.

I like to do bit of heist and bit of Ritual and expedition. Also never got past Wave 20 so wanted something tanky and does quite the damage also.
Hi Deathskull45 , Loving the build quick question what are you swapping out for pinnacle bosses? I am using your current question with awakened cast while channelling but i see for bosses you don't use that and use tempest shield ,flesh offering. Could you show me a pob with your uber boss setup please? Thanks
Last edited by Dreadknot on May 28, 2022, 5:57:14 PM
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Hey Guys

I'm currently running Skelly Mages atm on 6 link flesh crafter. Level 90 atm. Had the Squire show up in a Rital i was so happy never had Mage blood or HH drop in the last 4 leagues ive played :)

Question is What armor should i get for survivability Skins of Lords i see said a bit?

I like to do bit of heist and bit of Ritual and expedition. Also never got past Wave 20 so wanted something tanky and does quite the damage also.

I just use a rare chestpiece with spell suppression + life + gravicious craft, anything else you may want you can try to get but it may be difficult.
"
Dreadknot wrote:
Hi Deathskull45 , Loving the build quick question what are you swapping out for pinnacle bosses? I am using your current question with awakened cast while channelling but i see for bosses you don't use that and use tempest shield ,flesh offering. Could you show me a pob with your uber boss setup please? Thanks

With my current setup in the most recent pob I don't need to swap any gems for any content, I think ideally you would follow that.

My current goal is an awakened enlighten 5 which I am going to get sometime today so I can fit in aspect of the spider.
"
Deathskull45 wrote:
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Hey Guys

I just use a rare chestpiece with spell suppression + life + gravicious craft, anything else you may want you can try to get but it may be difficult.

Thank you really want to do Maven as never been able to beat her.
"
Chilby2k wrote:
"
Deathskull45 wrote:
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Hey Guys

Thank you really want to do Maven as never been able to beat her.

FOR MAVEN, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT PUT THE DEGEN BALLS IN THE MIDDLE!!!

her degen is a HUGE action speed debuff, if your spiders touch it they will lose almost 80% of their dps; this will make the brain phase take much longer.

Personally, I put them in the top left of the arena
In your opinion, which of mageblood or squire is more important to get first?
"
Soulololol wrote:
In your opinion, which of mageblood or squire is more important to get first?

Squire is absolutely more important, but both of them are just "win more" uniques.

Squire is offence, mageblood is defense and QoL
Last edited by Deathskull45 on May 28, 2022, 11:28:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info