Feedback on New Microtransactions

I hate that for loot box helmets that has diff visual effect by use of fire skills in 16s, that it must be your character and it does not count minions, totems, ballista with EA. This make me rly sad and I hate that I got boxes even thx to it.
Helmet max effect 10/10, it work if you cast it only 0/10, end score, 0/10. Will not buy boxes like that again and I got max of them I was allowed.
+ I rly hate that there is so many basic recolors.. sad with it. Nice idea, but it made me sad with this state of it. It made me question even if I want to buy next loot boxes released next league and this one left bad taste.
I 100% agree with the 'can not get duplicates'.. Standing O for that one

When it comes to all other transactions, the prices are simply too high. I understand needing to generate revenue and this is your primary way of doing so, but when an outfit is 4 years old and is just as expensive as your new items, it just sits on your shelf gathering dust.

Why not discount older items to encourage players to purchase them? A 42$ skin that never sold will never be greater than the 20$ one that did.

Can you honestly look me in the eye and tell me the Darkprism Armour Pack is worth 420 coins? Not ever skin you make has to be god tier status, but if it was cheaper, I just might buy it due to me being a costume collector.

Now that you have a library of soooo many skins, portals, footprints, back attachments, and so much more, isn't it about time you lower the price? I have purchased multiple supporter packs over my time, but now it just doesn't seem worth it with the price gouging for fantasy art skins. I want to support the game, but I can't support the pricing.

My suggestions
- Either lower the prices or double the coins from supporter packs etc..
- Provide older skins that don't sell as rewards through playing the game
- Encourage/repurpose seasonal promotions months ahead of time (For older gear, not current supporter packs) (since this is a qtly played game) - Prime example is the steam sale. Every nerd here reading this has purchased 300 games we have never played because of this sale including myself :(
- Give away some free things everyone and then for loyalty. (is the mouse cursor art really that hard to develop?)

In conclusion, I want you to take more of my money. Just do it slower, smarter, and less aggressively.
Maroider transaction is crazy cool, thanks team
The new MTX that change visuals based on stats are a huge step up!

I personally refuse to engage with anything involves chance/gambling (most loot boxes), but the no duplicate rewards make it so that there's no chance involved iff I'm willing to commit to collecting everything which is a big improvement.

Personally I find many MTX's (not just new ones) to be too bright or unsubtle. I need to be able to see what's going on while playing the game. MTX should be different, but I'm not here to play with Korean fighting MMO levels of effects.

Favorites:

* Does Maroider armor work on other classes? I didn't see anything but the Marauder in the video. That is my favorite MTX so far, and I'm seriously considering rerolling a STR stacker just to use it. XD

* I bought the grand arcanist supporter pack specifically for the level up effect ring. super cool

* Thundering Portal Effect is badass.

* I love the idea of the shield changing based on recent blocks, but the particular graphic isn't my style. I'm excited for shield mtx with the same idea but different execution in the future.

design ideas:

* Sound related MTX! One to hide a skill's sound, and others to make it different. e.g. I want Arc to sound more like thunder instead of a tazer depending on how high the first lightning damage roll was. High voltage can hum, bzzzt, or zap as well as go 'kssh'.

* I want a version of the Force Field Aura Effect that develops cracks based on my remaining ES and shatters when it breaks, and/or has areas partially brighten then fade over a split second in whichever direction I'm hit from.

* There are many effects that could work for similar skills and it'd be nice to use them on different skills (i.e. any projectile MTX could modify most projectile based skills, any dash mtx for any movement skill).

* A whirling blades animation that is just subtle/mundane instead of the default green magic lines in the air.

* More effects for Molten Shell--I'd like one that looks like an orange Force Field Aura Effect, and one that looks like the scientist aura effect and creates a mushroom cloud for the explosion.

* My Templar needs pants.
Last edited by TheAtomicOption on May 20, 2022, 11:05:03 AM
DEAR CHRIS! <3

PLEASE BRING THE ORIGINAL MTX'S BACK!!!

Ofc, maybe some of us bored of every-league armour set skins, but... it's like... yeah it's literally like everyday clothes we wear, we change. But new MTX's are like a new smart glasses or "umbrella with integrated music player" or pocket fridge (wtf) idk (wtf is the most reaction of me and my friends when we look at some new mtx's). Yes, it may be interesting in some cases but WE also NEED SIMPLE CLOTHES! Just to take on and go. Without any fireworks when I wake (lvl) up, music-show when I go to my job or "invitation" or smth else. JUST. CLOTHES.
Last edited by rammilka on May 20, 2022, 10:59:45 AM
variations are still duplicates, pls put variations on poe shop for 50 points, dont need unlock option for the same skin for that prize.

keep going that way, check guild wars 2 legendary items for more inspiration on mtx, ty
Actual dumpster fire of a league...but "hows our mtx"....your priorities are fucked up ggg, must be a tencent mtx quota you got to reach a week, eh. Poe needs a different visionary than this chris guy. Dudes washed up & should stick to playing his 20year old diablo games.

Did you hire someone from the d3 dev team or something recently? you guys legit copy pasted all the d3 rare mods besides Arcane sentry... thats a shit tier game stop trying to emulate it.

All your mtx's are just celestial / shitty off color purple reskinned onto the skill, sooo original.. much wow

13k hours and deleted the game yesterday.

"No class balance changes & plan your upcoming builds accordingly" but we reworked the mobs in the game so youre going to fight a triple archnemesis rhoa mob in mud flats thats turbo out... we "extensively play tested the league" yeah ok, act bosses were bugged & unkillable, whatd you test again? dont test patches on characters that you spawn gear too, maybe when you do a patch..you got some guys in the company who maybe actually play a character to maps hahahahaha/ thatd be too hard tho... HERES MORE MTX BOX with no dupes but multiple reskins so its the same shit but we raised the box price by 20pts so fuck y'all amirght?

Just revert the change or give us an option in atlas tree for 1 node to toggle off archnemesis...? we can turn off every other league mechanic now, but you just decided to be masochists & not give us that one.
Long time reader, first time poster.

I know mystery boxes are all luck based as I've actually had really good time with the MTX system in the past, but this one I was especially excited about. I got a 5 mystery pack and a few more for fun as usual for my support of the game and received 3 Shardcrowns (3 different variants) and 2 Flare Character effects (2 different variants). I was greatly disappointed because based on marketing, I thought I would at get least 5 different items before the variants would show up. I honestly didn't feel like purchasing more after that. I really think their should have some system in place that makes sure the last item rolled isn't the same at the previous 4 or 5 then variants can start coming up. If you did something like that, I'd feel much better about the system. I really want to give you more support, but after getting 2 items with repeat variants... I don't feel confident in spending more money this League. If you fix the system so less variants show up, then I'm positive you will get more support from this community.
I would love to see a new Microtransaction on this ugly Banner on my back.. It ruins my cloak. Ot just add it as aura skin.

About new kind of microtransactions.. Pretty cool idea but.. I would prefer to see 1 classic pack of armor/weapon/aura skins and 1 pack of new lvl up/examination etc. skins.
The void battery skin in kirac's vault should apply to both if you have them dual wielded.
Last edited by Ahzr on Nov 3, 2022, 12:31:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info