Feedback on New Microtransactions

"
Nyquist441 wrote:
I like the more creative direction, but I still like traditional wings/armour offerings as well.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Treasure hunter effect should work as weapon added effect, not main
Shop: in new category unlocked, imo there should be avalible to buy different colors of already unlocked item instead of duplicates of same item you alr have.
I sometimes do not remember which effect an item has (scaling with X, changes X charge to Y, etc.). Some mtx items have a description of their effect in tool tips and some do not. Would be nice if all items described their effects in-game, especially as we get more and more of them.
Can we have an answer about the number of kills for each stage we need for the reaper cloak pack ?
I'm a "normal casual" player with a life who can play at night, i have around 150k kills and always at stage 2 of the cloak.
Actually my feedback is : i feel scammed about this mtx pack. I guess i will never get the last stage before the end of the league.

Maybe you should write on your future pack how many kills you need to upgrade the mtx. It will be fair.
I think the new supporter packs are really, really well done. Especially the reaper and the graveyard. I would like to echo the comments of other standard players in this thread, and say if Kirac’s was hooked to certain progression milestones I would buy it in a heartbeat. I love PoE, but I simply do not have the time to complete a league in the normal time it is around, so I have to play SSF SC.
I really enjoy the new mtx from this league, i love that they are often tiered and get cooler/better/bigger when the requirements for higher tiers get met.

This gives me additional microgoals to work towards.

For some mtx, like the glorious helmets with their ray of light, i would love to be able to choose a "0 Tier" or something so i dont get any ray, as those rays make it harder to see stuff. Because i would still want to use the base helmet for it's cool design.

Kirac's vault im still no fan of, as it feels a waste for me personally, as i dont use any of those uniques and dont really feel like making a build just so i can use one of those mtx.

I mean, in regards to quality the price might feel justified, but i feel i could use the money to get cooler/more "useful" mtx from the store or kalandra boxes, instead of the vault pass.

And i have 1.2 Million kills on a char of mine, but still havent unlocked the 4th tier of "The soul harvester's cloak", how many more do i need for t4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info