3.18.0c Patch Notes

Hello remove immunity ggg
Hello remove immunity GGG
hello...hello...helllo...is there anybody in there?

Be nice guys, GGG's B team is probably one guy from India working remotely

Forums are fun now!
did u guys buffed rares again? i am getting really tanky essences and beasts right now and i have a lot of dmg in the theory
Remove immunity +100000000

While these changes are welcome they don't even scratch the surface of what is wrong with the AN implementation and testing.

Revert to 3.17 monster mods state and add AN to either atlas passive tree or map device function so that players who want the AN mods can opt in for a much larger challenge.

Remove cast on death effects +100000000
My game crashes every blight encounter when I open up the UI on building/selecting towers for the encounter. This happens every time so I disable blight league LOLW
What is it with you people and your borderline fanatical obsession with immunity? Why is it so hard to understand that this is an obsolete "mechanic" that has no place in this game or any games? Why don't you understand that it doesn't matter how much you "fine tune" it - it is still SHIT and it will always be SHIT until you stop acting like stubborn children and just admit - "Yes, we F-d up, we are removing immunity from the game forever."
hello remove immunity ggg
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
hello remove immunity ggg
remove immunitys from the game pls GGG

also adress the on death effects, not fun either

still good league ! much love

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info