3.18.0c Patch Notes

Oh nice. Unkillable magic enemies that resist everything, regenerate health and es and can instantly one shot. This is so much fun. I get the challenge side of things but this is not fun nor is it a challenge. What are you doing GGG? Are you purposely trying to make new and old players alike just quit the game? Please just balance the game more.
This is not the hill you wanna die on GGG, this league sucks, archnemesis, console league launch was a joke and im getting disconnected every map.
Im just done with this game for now.
Last edited by 1451815 on May 29, 2022, 4:33:22 PM
I hate this league so far. Im sick of the archnemesis mods in general for normal mobs and one shot crap in white maps!!!

Well, not much time for me to spend here i guess. Lets see what the next patch will bring but i guess im outa here soon. Usually i dont say that but this here is a waste of time for me so far.
celestial toxic rain mtx fix when???
"

interested too
"

People still play Toxic Rain??
“Not a single item of importance [in the news]. A tower of illusion, all of it, made of illusory bricks and full of holes. If life were made up only of important things, it really would be a dangerous house of glass...So everybody, knowing the meaninglessness of existence, sets his compass to home.”
where new patch notes
hello remove immunity ggg
GGG is gonna die on this archnem hill. Like an abusive father that forces you to eat your broccoli.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info