Archnemesis Rare Changes (Part 2)

Please either nerf or add counters to build breaking archnemesis mods.

- No life/ES recovery
- No leech
- Complete drain of flask charges
- Nasty auras (particularly mana siphoner) that prohibit melee or fighting in tight areas

These things break builds and there's no counter beyond "kill them faster" or "play a different build." Remove them or add counters.
Украина в моём сердце
Wait and see for the change but i think some archnemesis mod are to strong some litteraly break content mecanique like invulnerability on blight .... how can u play a melee mana build when u face a monster who drain your mana in 0.2sec ... and get fuked .... + i understant archnemesis on rare but on blue ?? why ... going ritual now is rip as fuked last season was good and many build could work i feels like this season is only for OP build (like DD but i say nothing xD) /

Maybe this league is good and appreciated for many advanced player but i think for people who are casual or learning the game is frustrating and shitty ... u are going to make this game only for the elite ????? so what is the % of the population elite .... should considering this...

feel fucking bad this season
nerf vampiric and rejuvanation for god sake too much heal
and need check hp % in the magics too
Well, I'm glad everything is now balanced.

*cough*
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
that! Headhunter feels like crap now.
xD
Don’t change anything GGG. It’s nice to have some challenge killing mobs instead of the regular steam rolling everything aside from bosses.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Atreta wrote:
that! Headhunter feels like crap now.

Good. HH should have been nerfed years ago.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on May 14, 2022, 6:46:41 PM
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
Please either nerf or add counters to build breaking archnemesis mods.

- No life/ES recovery
- No leech
- Complete drain of flask charges
- Nasty auras (particularly mana siphoner) that prohibit melee or fighting in tight areas

These things break builds and there's no counter beyond "kill them faster" or "play a different build." Remove them or add counters.

Yes this we asked in Expedition when build bricking mods were introduced BUT they stated that you need to play more cautiosly and still these mods have not changed. Then again now it is forced.. I can imagine juiced T16-s getting 4-5 mod rares in 10-20 at once jumping on you be a bit bad lol
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info