Archnemesis Rare Changes (Part 2)

this league and patch is also amazing like last one and they throw in archnemesis 2.0 they need to revert it all, nobody wants current rares mods its bullshit. last league was great cause of atlas and the patch and u could ignore archnemesis ouside of achievements, now u are forced into the retarded mods, it isnt fun nobody wants it
What about the shitty loot of rare monsters?
Early game, any mob with Vampiric mod is a pain to kill.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Thanks Criss for the help and attention. I saw the new archnemesis monsters value was too high in my opinion. I like that you are worried about the changes to make the game balanced, even with that issues...Thanks to listen to community...

PS: I'm brazilian guy, I don't speak english very well...lol...
Good change, THANK YOU!
So you guys took the feedback of a handful of players that are doing juiced T16 maps like 20hours after the league started to already nerf the game?
Atleast wait a week to make BIG changes or you wont know whats wrong or right..
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
So you guys took the feedback of a handful of players that are doing juiced T16 maps like 20hours after the league started to already nerf the game?

They cant wait a week. 40% less players than last league even made it out of acts. stop saying dumb shit
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

They cant wait a week. 40% less players than last league even made it out of acts. stop saying dumb shit

maybe because league came out yesterday and most people have lives and didn't speed rush to maps lol

has nothing to do with difficulty, there's nothing new this league and its been out a day
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Heralding Minions is insane to deal with. I don't know why the white monster part of this mod is the deadly thing, but the white ones oneshot me so easily when I previously tank a 4-6mod monster. It's just completely imbalanced how some of these mods are insanely lethal when they shouldn't be on paper.

Very very frustrating and stressful, which is counterproductive when I am actually playing the game for stressrelief.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on May 14, 2022, 6:36:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info