The pinned from pengu's discord lanfear

https://pobb.in/pj8vhfKiE0Fh
Last edited by Masouths on Sep 10, 2022, 1:09:07 PM
Thanks! How are you getting stun immunity?

I didn't get a chance to roll my jewels before ggg nerfed jewel implicits, looking at other ways.

Also, how does it feel without max block?
Still looking for an answer on above questions:)
Quicksilver with stun/ms craft(legacy) but you can do the current one with 50 avoid stun and use 70% inc flask effect on it

Max block paul can also answer but i dont think its mandatory on a build with that ehp

You can technically path near sion to jewel socket and do a thread of hope to take gb and try to fit tempest shield for spell block if you wish to cap block relatively easily
I was thinking about dropping taste of hate in favour of legacy rumi’s and capping phys as ele thrugh watchers (24), aegis (16), helm (48), chest (12). Wouldn’t that be a viable strategy? Need to drop armour flask for sapphire flask possibly, but still might be good?
I cap it the same way so go for it imo, still toh is amazing and losing an armor flask will hurt a lot imo

I thought about exactly the same setup but problem still stands that i would rather do some awkward pathing, take glancing and fit tempest shield instead of relying on rumis on non pf setups(and for one flask its not worth it to go pf, its a weird spot)
Actually, you could do:

TOH -> legacy Rumi
Quicksilver -> sapphire flask

That way you lose the movespeed, but gain inc 95% inc effect sapphire flask and 1500 base armour.

Just trading TOH for rumi isnt that bad trade either i guess. Gaining maxblock and 1500 base armour vs 40 cold res and 20% less cold damage taken

Two things:

Most builds really need the phys taken as from toh, in my personal setup yes i do have a double corrupted 8/8 aegis which is needed for the cap without toh but those are hard to come by

Quicksilver loss is just a deal breaker for me, even with swirly blades

PS you still need to fit tempest so you will propably lose defiance banner or some aura or in general lose dmg if you do rmr medium for example hence idk if its even worth it in the end, i am not block capped and never felt like i was dying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info