Possible to get it running in league in a weaker version of it?
"
Nikolasimi wrote:
Possible to get it running in league in a weaker version of it?

I am trying to do exactly that in standard with a build loosely based here. I dont have good news. Damage is op. Survivability is non-existant. Not viable.
(and my items in standard are mostly legacy)
There are also other things, that I personally find them as big problems which are inherited from this build:
a)we talked about survivability almost 0.
b)too many buttons 1 for molten shell, 1 for leap slam, 1 for smite, 1 for main attack spell, 1 for totem, 1 for curse etc.
c)not care free at all because of many buttons but you also have to coordinate those buttons. example: you have to put down totem and recast if it dies, you have to check if smite is always up (only 4 seconds uptime), you have to manage your curse and micro/macro manage everything else.
d)Damage of over Time just kills you, no mater your currency. You have no regeneration.
Damage is amazing though. The thing is that I cant be on terrain long enough to output it.
You have to leap slam in, smite, hit your main attak, curse, hit your main attack, put totem, hit your main attack.
Or you have to leap slam in, totem, curse , smite, DIE , no main attack lol.
We have to brainstorm some balance. Like tank enough damage till we can unleash our damage and get the energyshield-leech running.
I think a life version can do this better, since we have life gain on hit. Which works for every projectile. So having like 10 projectiles or more, with just 30 life per hit just from Watchers Eye (can get more on rings), you can start facetanking as soon as you hit the enemy. But you will lose immunity to poison and chaos damage alltogether.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on May 24, 2022, 3:36:48 PM
Last edited by PaulR2 on Dec 2, 2022, 1:27:28 PM
Last edited by PaulR2 on Dec 2, 2022, 1:27:33 PM
meh don't listen to me. I am propably used to those overgigasupremetanky builds that are going around the last couple leagues and having lost my touch on acting fast, everything else seems like it has 0 defences.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Hello, is the chest possible to craft on standard servers?
I can't find any information on adding the overcapped modifiers.
Ah.. it looks like you need to sell 60 breach rings and hope for two overcapped modifiers.
-
Last edited by syrha on Sep 5, 2022, 7:03:09 AM
There is a new chest for this build that was crafted by Paul and you can message him for a copy

Just wanted to make it a bit more known since it's not posted elsewhere

Last edited by Masouths on Sep 5, 2022, 1:43:13 PM
Sick build, do you have a 3.19 standard update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info