Sentinel Boss Kill Event

Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Oct 3, 2023, 6:20:56 PM
"
Anscendant wrote:
"
Cenxi wrote:
"
Anscendant wrote:
The answer is right there in the post you quoted.

The answer that its harder to kill Uber Bosses in HC compared to SC? No ones disagreeing with that so what are you trying to prove? Does this mean SC shouldn't have any events?

You almost got it, but not quite. GGG isn't doing this in HCSSF just because it's much harder in HCSSF. They're doing it in HCSSF because it's way too easy in SC. Like WAY too easy.

I almost got it but your HCSSF bias prevents you from getting my point even slightly. Yeah its easier in SC but its easier for EVERYONE so it still creates a challenging event for everyone on SC. Remind me again why the Act 5-10 race events were so popular when even a new player can do it without any guides? Oh right because it was still a race of who can do it the FASTEST among tens of thousands.
Nice!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
its impossible do a race in the softcore (maybe ssf) cause everyone can just rmt exalteds and kill everything real fast
"
Anscendant wrote:
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
So the first 7 prizes will go to the streamers, like always. This favors one more than the other.

This event favors streamers? Why because they have more time to play? What should we do then? Make an event for the first Kitava10 kill?

That's illegal. You should know by now that only the same pool of 5-20 unemployed players are allowed to win races and collaborate in designing new items.

"
Mokurp wrote:
its impossible do a race in the softcore (maybe ssf) cause everyone can just rmt exalteds and kill everything real fast

It's SSFHC, so this isn't possible. Account sharing (while breaking ToS) is still possible though. They don't need to though, they'll just damage their health and go without sleep for 2-3 days as usual. This is why < 12 hour races are better, so there is no promotion of sleep deprivation.

Anyways, I guess we'll see a few new uniques/div cards by Lightee, Steelmage and friends. As is tradition.

I don't like to sound bitter, but we go at least 1-3+ years between any races where regular players who work fulltime jobs can win anything, like even a basic lootbox. I'm not going to quit my job just to win a race.
Last edited by dizz on May 11, 2022, 10:08:16 PM
"
Mokurp wrote:

More SCSSF events would be cool. Gives a middle ground to players who are interested in events but not particularly interested in HC.
I was going to win but my EoW FW build got nerfed to sunder/ multi stroke level, so just like everyone else i'll pass.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Last edited by Ringx on May 11, 2022, 10:00:42 PM
Good luck everyone!
should do an event where players design a new skill
the event looks good, however,
shouldnt there be a rule about not using bugs to win?
for example dd still has bugged spectres to use

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info