[3.19] Dex Stacking Hollow Palm Cyclone Scion

"
LampratziA wrote:
Thanks! How can dancing dervish be used btw?

Can the manifesto/rampage be triggered manually or do i have to kill mobs first?

The dancing dervish on a single melee hit activates the minions. Rampage is collected from hits, not kills as other sources do. The minion deactivates the weapons slots, allowing unarmed to instantly activate for the Hollow Palm. Thus, you get rampage effects for free.

This does mean that until you hit an enemy, your damage is very poor, but you do get 5% increased movement speed until then.
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
May i ask that the nessecery of the skitterbot is that important for our build ? I see that they takes alot of reserves mana and that make the channeling of cyclone not that smooth when to go from one and another pack ... Sometime the " gap " will push you to dangerous for not channeling the skill and the instant death will come for sure. So i think may be i can put in another support gem or getting a corrupted ring with same effect ?
btw, i upgrade a little bit for the allocate of wisher of doom from the amulet. I got a corrupted one with " apply 1 more curse " so i can spare a allocate point for bonus stats. i'm using Dark Art but it's still kinda weak and not worth it. So any ideas for what am i support to spend ? srr for my english :)
"
leontree wrote:
May i ask that the nessecery of the skitterbot is that important for our build ? I see that they takes alot of reserves mana and that make the channeling of cyclone not that smooth when to go from one and another pack ... Sometime the " gap " will push you to dangerous for not channeling the skill and the instant death will come for sure. So i think may be i can put in another support gem or getting a corrupted ring with same effect ?
btw, i upgrade a little bit for the allocate of wisher of doom from the amulet. I got a corrupted one with " apply 1 more curse " so i can spare a allocate point for bonus stats. i'm using Dark Art but it's still kinda weak and not worth it. So any ideas for what am i support to spend ? srr for my english :)

Hi, you could consider trying the annointment "berserking" in that situation with the corrupted amulet. The skitterbots apply shock for increased damage, and chill for slowing effect. They are not mandatory, but helpful. I'm not sure why you have the mana burn. Watch for support gems affecting mana reservations.
Thx for your quick respond. May i ask that support gem in Dervish really affect the spinning blade like minions ? If so, can i make a 6 links Dervish with ailments gems like : Blind Support, Elemental Proliferation ... for more Ailments on mobs instead of spending some of our mana reserves. If it's work, i think we can use 1 more aura for our defend layer :).
"
leontree wrote:
Thx for your quick respond. May i ask that support gem in Dervish really affect the spinning blade like minions ? If so, can i make a 6 links Dervish with ailments gems like : Blind Support, Elemental Proliferation ... for more Ailments on mobs instead of spending some of our mana reserves. If it's work, i think we can use 1 more aura for our defend layer :).

The dervish gems don't need to be linked in the weapon. They can just be socketed, and yes you can put anything you want in there. The build originally had no weapon at all. If anything is eating mana reservation in the weapon, get rid of it.
It's not that much of anything eating my mana pool. I just find out that my maximum mana stats kinda low ( after full aura active + skitter bot ) my mana lefts is around 57 ( your pool is around 100+ ). And it's not that im short of mana, im just getting a " hiccup " when i jump from the pack to another and sometimes that " hiccup " can make you vulnerable that lead to a sudden death. Im using Dervish's Spining Blade with Elemental Proliferation for chill effect right now and it's turn out kinda pretty good. Im looking for another aura if this way going well :) . BTW, how about i invest something to area of effect ? Is that gonna give our build a little range buff for more clearing speed and turn into a mid range build ? Hope that we can make this build way more interest for everyone here :D

POB: https://pastebin.com/geDf3nA5

check my pob out, i did some funky shit with a cluster jewel to get some extra aoe
what is the best combo gem for weapon???
How does this build work in 3.18?
Is this viable at all?
Thank you
Love the idea of the build. I was just wondering about briskwrap having 5red1green. It's already extremely expensive to have at least 4r1g. Is it still viable to run another chest until i get the right setup on briskwrap? Thanks!

[Edit] : Actually, i just crafted one from scratch.
Last edited by Khanatos on Aug 28, 2022, 1:26:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info