PS5 - Invisible assets/effects that NEVER load.

PS5.
Any gateway, it doesn't matter.

This has been happening for several leagues now and seems to be getting worse.

Portals are invisible, some NPC's are invisible, Sirus maze is invisible, Baran shock ground effects are invisible, Maven balls/degen ground effects invisible, Veritania snowstorm is invisible. And now one of my characters has become invisible. Incredibly frustrating.

I have done a factory reset, reinstalled PoE several times, cleared cache etc etc. Nothing helps. PS5 has had ZERO graphical issues with any other game.

Its always the same things that are invisible. Jun and Einhar for example are invisible across all my characters in league and standard.

Last edited by AviusHeart on May 10, 2022, 6:07:03 AM
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2022, 11:36:40 PM
Hi.
Patch 3.17.4 should have solved this issue completely. Now every time you enter area most of the things shoould be already loaded.
What type of internet connection are you using?
Wired high speed internet connection with 1gb/100mb. My internet is stable and incredibly fast. These things literally never load. I can be in my hideout for an hour and Einhar, portals, etc will remain invisible. During mapping now I've noticed abysmal troves, essence monsters, have also become invisible.

Also noticed while leveling yesterday that textures, like the grass in mud flats were constantly popping in and out. Grass would be there, I move and it dissappears, move again and it reappears. It continued to do this for five minutes and never stabilized. Any idea what's causing this? I've attached a video link showing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2VoFfv29Xs

Also just to add, when I play on PC even via WiFi on the same internet none of these issues exist and everything is smooth, loads and there are no graphical issues.
Last edited by AviusHeart on May 11, 2022, 3:54:38 AM
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:

What type of internet connection are you using?

PS5 here too, with game on internal SSD, 40mbps internet and I also get a lot of delayed loaded assets. Every now and then I start a map with a bunch of invisible stuff. Or when entering the Sacred Grove.

This is most definitely not a internet problem. Maybe it was fixed on PS4 hardware but is still present on PS5 since the loading of a map is much faster on it.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 11, 2022, 8:02:57 AM
do you play on the same monitor with your PC and your PS5?

I confirm, I have PS4 Pro, 1TB SSD and Internet at 1 GB speed - I don't have such problems, everything is loaded.
Maybe this issue is only present on PS5.
Tell me, does anyone have such a problem in the Trade Marker, as I indicated in this post -
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3267556
"
hyao6 wrote:
do you play on the same monitor with your PC and your PS5?

No. PS5 is on a 4k TV.
I have pretty much the exact same behavior.
Some monsters, all portals invisible.
The jungle map popping in and out.
Ps5.

I dont think I can continue try this game.
"

I have pretty much the exact same behavior.
Some monsters, all portals invisible.
The jungle map popping in and out.
Ps5.

I dont think I can continue try this game.

Hi.
In this thread we have confirmed with another user that this promlem is caused by the local internet connection.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do on our side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info