[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

Thanks for the build details, I will probably start with this in 3.19.
I am a bad player, so all the tankiness comes in handy LOL.
hey was wondering if with the new crit grand spectrum if a crit variant would be possible
I wish I was smart enough to understand this guide lol.
"
Jacob_28348 wrote:

Hey if you have any questions, ask around, we're gonna explain it to you !
"
CeLLTeKK wrote:
hey was wondering if with the new crit grand spectrum if a crit variant would be possible

Hey CellTeKK!

In general gear and clusters are extremely flexible. But for spectres and most minions you need to set up basic miniondefences on the tree, while this build with immortal, not targetable and damage taking minions, can complete focus on your own playerdefences and the full HoA-damage on medium clusters.

So for spectres other armours and pathings would fit much more better.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 17, 2022, 5:20:21 PM
"
Jacob_28348 wrote:

Mmmhmm, in the build you need to max mana, auras, poisonchance, Hoa -virulences, block, resis for melding of the flesh, keystones.

So it's a bit more complex as other builds in the end where you max only one skill or only one layer of defences.

The spoiler "tl;dr" shows everything needed and in gameplay are many builds more difficult.

And like Jacob writes, the arachnophils always try to help a bit out.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 18, 2022, 3:08:10 AM
I have planned to use this build for the upcoming league however I have a question.

On the drop downs for items and passives which combination of selection would one use prior to acquiring both melding of flesh and Auls amulet?

like theirs one for before melding. I cant figure which combination to use if one does not yet have both melding and auls
Hi Very interesting build. But I'm a bit new to the game as I just played about 2 weeks of sentinel and was not able to finish all higher level content...

Is the POB updated or there is not match difference with the 3.18 as it keeps asking me to convert it to 3.19 and there are multiple trees in the POB. Also the POB is a bit information dense. So having a hard time fully appreciating it.
Last edited by ying_style on Aug 18, 2022, 3:23:24 AM
"
ying_style wrote:
Hi Very interesting build. But I'm a bit new to the game as I just played about 2 weeks of sentinel and was not able to finish all higher level content...

Is the POB updated or there is not match difference with the 3.18 as it keeps asking me to convert it to 3.19 and there are multiple trees in the POB. Also the POB is a bit information dense. So having a hard time fully appreciating it.

The PoB has not yet been updated to 3.19.
For example, the new Melding of the flesh is not yet implemented in the current PoB. I'm sure everything will be updated soon :)

(The new one give a -#% to max res which do not figure in the PoB).
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
"
ying_style wrote:

The PoB has not yet been updated to 3.19.
For example, the new Melding of the flesh is not yet implemented in the current PoB. I'm sure everything will be updated soon :)

(The new one give a -#% to max res which do not figure in the PoB).

Yes, I am sorry, while travelling in these days I don't have access to the needed desktop-PC and only to mobiles.

I optimized the trees and skills also with the changes of reservation-mastery implented last time before three days, but can transform 3.18-->3.19 only monday after leaguestart. Also the new uniques I can test from next week.

Because the trees did not changed more, it's no problem and no difference, but not optimal too.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 18, 2022, 1:01:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info