[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

Hi. What about alchemist mark? Can it be usefull?
Last edited by maxvagner6 on Aug 13, 2022, 5:40:22 AM
"
maxvagner6 wrote:
Hi. What about alchemist mark? Can it be usefull?

Hey maxvagner6!

To really get good use alchemist marks we need to balance into both minion poisonchance and minion-crits.

It's possible in 3.19 with minion mastery, ancient skull, spirit offering, united in dream etc.

Overall I guess in the moment that sniper's mark will remain stronger.

But we want to switch in alchemist's mark against sirus to use minor pantheon of abberath against his ground effects.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2022, 10:55:44 AM
"
Void_xy wrote:
I think a poison variant with United in Dreams could be very(!) viable. Waiting for a POB update so far.

I also really like the trickster rework. No DMG Nodes at all in the ascendancy for this build, but the defenses seem hell strong. Maybe Dual wield Arakaale and United in Dreams or CIP? Just a thought, no idea if that would work. It would be kless dmg than necro or guardian for sure.

Hehe, yeeees, with our high evasion and tempest shield and bone offering or the new rainbow stride boots (20% spellblock) dual wielding or two handed staffs turn in as possibilities and alternatives!

Tanky is also the new heartbreaker-dagger - we max fast and so easy to 140% faster start of 2000 es-recharge with wicked ward - that's culling awesome. But it's 5% downtimes will remain I fear.

In the end aegis aurora shield will remain b.i.s. in high density-content like simulacrums and we stack it easy with melding of the flesh.

In other content the new uniques bring in many totally awesome stuff!
I am already testing in standard and will add soooon some combinations. Some alternatives I already listed in the dagger-section.

For crits/ united in dreams etc. I wait for the updated pob-community-fork to better calculate and max the complex set-ups. Best wishes to the team! Thank you!

Trickster looks great and fun and tanky! But it's really hard to max miniondamage as trickster, necro and guardian remain better fitting ascendancies. When you don't focus on damage it's a charming good variation, exactly like you wrote!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2022, 5:19:57 PM

/ With best greetings to all bosses - Here The Allstars crawl!
Facetanking The Maven's Memory Game /

--- The dirty scorpion-tail returns! ---

Facetanking Maven's Memory Game Explosion:

https://youtu.be/Dv1MWYqWnYE
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2022, 3:32:45 PM
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
I've been a long time follower of your CI Guardian HoA.
Done some Vatinas spider build with HoP.

Can't wait to try this version with the new items.
We could also check with the new ring and the new mirrored version for the league, can't wait to try some stuff.

Also kinda interested with the new curse :
Alchemist's Mark: Curses a single enemy, granting flask charges when you hit them and creating Burning Ground under them if your hit Ignites them, and Caustic Ground if it Poisons them. Damage modifiers do not apply to these ground effects. You can only have one Mark at a time.

Basically, it will do caustic ground and the spell do : Caustic ground deals 60% of the chaos damage per second of strongest poison on enemy.

So I don't know about the poison damage but could be interesting to explore.

Will kinda start as Absolution then switch to this build, can't wait to try it. Looks tanky and everything!

Thank you very much ImTerryFox!

This means a lot to me! And I love Vatinas HoP build too - so well done and guided, I learned a lot about poe in his build.

Hehehe, it will be a fantastic league for the allstars! So many new uniques, and a lot interesting pieces for the build. Wicked ward buffed much with heartbreaker, tanky brine-crown buffed, dual-wielding and 2-h staffs probably possible, new minion damagetypes, we will try it out all.

For fast kickstarting this league, I am not sure, perhaps srs or hoa+phantasms are faster as absolution this leaguestart. But I guess all three skills will work or simply use two of them.

Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2022, 9:45:39 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
I've been a long time follower of your CI Guardian HoA.
Done some Vatinas spider build with HoP.

Can't wait to try this version with the new items.
We could also check with the new ring and the new mirrored version for the league, can't wait to try some stuff.

Also kinda interested with the new curse :
Alchemist's Mark: Curses a single enemy, granting flask charges when you hit them and creating Burning Ground under them if your hit Ignites them, and Caustic Ground if it Poisons them. Damage modifiers do not apply to these ground effects. You can only have one Mark at a time.

Basically, it will do caustic ground and the spell do : Caustic ground deals 60% of the chaos damage per second of strongest poison on enemy.

So I don't know about the poison damage but could be interesting to explore.

Will kinda start as Absolution then switch to this build, can't wait to try it. Looks tanky and everything!

Thank you very much ImTerryFox!

This means a lot to me! And I love Vatinas HoP build too - so well done and guided, I learned a lot about poe in his build.

Hehehe, it will be a fantastic league for the allstars! So many new uniques, and a lot interesting pieces for the build. Wicked ward buffed much with heartbreaker, tanky brine-crown buffed, dual-wielding and 2-h staffs probably possible, new minion damagetypes, we will try it out all.

For fast kickstarting this league, I am not sure, perhaps srs or hoa+phantasms are faster as absolution this leaguestart. But I guess all three skills will work or simply use two of them.

Arachnophilia!

Yeah, all good options, but I've practice too many Absolution to not level with it from the past leagues !!!
"
ImTerryFox wrote:

Yeah, all good options, but I've practice too many Absolution to not level with it from the past leagues !!!

Then I wish you a great start and best loooooot!

Absolution is top and great for levelling as ranged skill, I am only worried a bit about the small nerf to absolution.

With the PoB update today!
We're losing a bit of res with the new Melding of the flesh, could be interesting to see if there's a workaround to go get a few more %.
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
With the PoB update today!
We're losing a bit of res with the new Melding of the flesh, could be interesting to see if there's a workaround to go get a few more %.

Yes, melding of the flesh is extreme strong, especially against mainly elemental damage dealers like maven, ueber-atziri or exarch. We can simply change in elemental damagereduction-flasks against them or use militant faith/ transcendence, but melding is most strong when you want to facetank Uber-Maven or the memory-game. In simulacrum wave 30 etc. spellblock solely is enough, but when you get a good unique medium cluster +max resis with pure agony or a good impossible escape, that is a good choice to take. Or before white triad grips on eldritch gooves implicits.
The most efficient possibilities are listed in "jewels and clusters", "melding of the flesh".

The new buffed uniques with fine +max resis we need and I want to test sooon.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 16, 2022, 6:44:42 PM
I'm thinking this is going to be my second char. Hopefully Arakaali's isn't insanely expensive, but we'll see.

This looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for the build guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info