May Expansion Name Reveal

pog
nice! do you know yet when patch notes are released? would be really great if they were early like last time :)
Cool. It seems we have some kind of "friend" (sentinel) that EMPOWERS enemys around. I suppose he empowers enemy to do more dmg, attack speed, cast speed, etc and in exchange they drop more loot. If I am right, looks like a simple and cool league to play. It's literally "click this and kill mobs and grab your extra loot", something that usually works well in poe. Btw, any chance that synthesis and ultimatum are finally coming back? =)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 21, 2022, 6:08:25 PM
"
SuperDrop wrote:
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
yay but i am having difficulties playing the game atm ever since the recent patch i crash i am very sad hope it gets fixed soon.

restart your computar.

i already predict that players just leave first 2-4 days bcs of this lag from multithreading doesnt matter is it enabled or disabled.

enabled for like a year now lol, i had this issue yesterday after the patch and today still not better i turn my pc off every night, but i still restarted after your quote crashed again very short delve instance, Anyway its not my hardware or anything its the patch and i hope it gets fixed so i can try to play otherwise i sit in hideout doing nothing, and i went to other players maps with no issues which is shocking i tried changing servers same problems, i tried dx11 12 vulkan same thing , but coming from no issues to this is sad, fix the recent patch please asap<3
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
nice
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
"
SuperDrop wrote:
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
yay but i am having difficulties playing the game atm ever since the recent patch i crash i am very sad hope it gets fixed soon.

restart your computar.

i already predict that players just leave first 2-4 days bcs of this lag from multithreading doesnt matter is it enabled or disabled.

enabled for like a year now lol, i had this issue yesterday after the patch and today still not better i turn my pc off every night, but i still restarted after your quote crashed again very short delve instance, Anyway its not my hardware or anything its the patch and i hope it gets fixed so i can try to play otherwise i sit in hideout doing nothing, and i went to other players maps with no issues which is shocking i tried changing servers same problems, i tried dx11 12 vulkan same thing , but coming from no issues to this is sad, fix the recent patch please asap<3

k then try to find poe location and move folder to desktop.. and be sure you have atleast 10gb free room on your ssd or harddrive if that doesnt work. god help us all on release date-
fk archnemesis.
league after that will be called toxic then steel then treant horde
Why is everyone writing ''cool'', ''pog'', ''nice'' ?
Someone needs to stay realistic here... Too many bad league mechanics.

Reality check, it doesn't look promising AT ALL.

And if it's just some kind of sentinel following you around beaming enemies to enhance them, that's gonna be the worst league mechanic ever. Player retention might be worse than ever.

But, we will see.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Apr 21, 2022, 7:41:04 PM
What??????????? '----'
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan!
So this is where all my Sentinel Archnemesis drops went.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info