May Expansion Name Reveal

"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
yay but i am having difficulties playing the game atm ever since the recent patch i crash i am very sad hope it gets fixed soon.

restart your computar.

i already predict that players just leave first 2-4 days bcs of this lag from multithreading doesnt matter is it enabled or disabled.
fk archnemesis.
GGG've revealed ALL letters in the name?
Amazing...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
alright
"
Marinxar wrote:
Ooo... Let us have one as well... Then we can add a Vacuum mod to it, so it can pick up stuff....... wait, that sounds familiar.

Just waht I was thinking.
And ALSO the Sentinels in Warframe are also called... Sentinels :D
Would be a nice addition tough if a Sentinel is part of your gear in some way to make things even more flexible and is introduced as a permanent addition to our gearset not just a league mechanic. Would be nice.
pog nice
"
Palagachev wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:
Ooo... Let us have one as well... Then we can add a Vacuum mod to it, so it can pick up stuff....... wait, that sounds familiar.

Would be a nice addition tough if a Sentinel is part of your gear in some way to make things even more flexible and is introduced as a permanent addition to our gearset not just a league mechanic. Would be nice.

Don't tease us like this. I just went back and played D3's Season 26 after staying away for a while and man, for a game nearly as old as PoE, it still feels SO much better to play and loot in that game. Night and day.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
POG
Winter's white blanket swaddles all.
Noice
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Palagachev wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:

Don't tease us like this. I just went back and played D3's Season 26 after staying away for a while and man, for a game nearly as old as PoE, it still feels SO much better to play and loot in that game. Night and day.

It's more fluid yes, however I also find it quite boring. Played a few seasons of D3, can't play for more than 30mins without getting bored out of how over-simplified it is compared to POE. I actually got back to D2 cause it's WAY more fun than D3 and is just pure gold <3
When Blizzard was actually good. The last good game they made was StarCraft 2.
pls skill gems this time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info