Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Streamer Interview - Lightee7

Great Interview! :D

Gotta love how Ben consistently makes PoE racing or WoW raiding look easy. Goes to show how preparation and focus can make a huge difference.
I think it might be true about not dying or at least learning from mistakes. I killed my first ever Sirius this league. First try - 6 deaths, then 5. And next, less panicky, just one. Well, it's an improvement, isn't it? I'm only ok at the game - like Maven memory game sucks for me,but I did her in too. So hc is so not for me now, but I'm learning. Ben is just excellent, not okay.

Yet, he started playing this game 10 years ago. That's a long time to learn stuff :) Maybe I'll kill Sirius and Maven deathless in 10 years :D
"
sirgog wrote:
"
What is one thing you think every Path of Exile player should hear?
If you want to enjoy your experience playing Path of Exile, avoid the subreddit.

I miss the days when that subreddit was a good place, but it goes to show that when the moderators refuse to take the trash out the whole place goes to hell.

It used to be a place where people asked questions about the game and got good faith answers. Then POE economy warriors realized how it can be weaponized to spread market manipulation hoaxes.

Every item showcase post of a multi-mirror item without fail attracts the same few scammers saying "yeah that's 50 exalts max because (spurious reasons)" while their alt accounts offer to buy the item for 100.

Every league someone buys out a unique or rarer currency like regrade lenses then posts "GGG why did you nerf the drop rate of this item" with a complete lie about running 500 of the content that drops it.

GGG should just wash their hands of the place and post spoilers somewhere else. Talk to the poebuilds mods, they take out the trash and it shows.

Maybe your browsing changed. I see you're still active in the community and in the subreddit but not for the beginner questions. You correct errors in the big and more controversial top-of-the-day threads. That is great and I thank you for it. Those threads is what you see of the sub too.

Browsing by New, there's a wierd video of a screen where some delving is happening. Next is a post about this post. Next some happy gamer got the corrupt they wanted. Next is a how to craft. Next is a how to farm elder and shaper invites ssf. Next is how to fix their build. Next is a wish to have MF back in a new way. Next is an anime noise lootfilter. Next is an "I love the game so much I finished all of this and that this league" something that we had very many of past couple of weeks.

"
Analyzing your mistakes is a required step to avoid repeating them.

That's some life wisdom right here!
Well to be honest.....All of reddit should be avoided...non only the Path of Exile sub.

It's sad to see basic things like builds not being updated for years on the forums....

Everybody these days just posts a 5 minute clip on youtube on reddit and boom that is the build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"my friend opened a chest offscreen and a Mirror of Kalandra dropped in my name"

Get recked friend. :-)
What subreddit? GIGACHAD
Shout out to Carn, he'll win one eventually!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
i remember many years ago, when i started, a guy with similar name had a cyclone guide here. Is he "that" guy?

No that's the bad one
Last edited by Gweeeeed on Apr 19, 2022, 11:20:31 AM
"
sirgog wrote:
"
What is one thing you think every Path of Exile player should hear?
If you want to enjoy your experience playing Path of Exile, avoid the subreddit.

It used to be a place where people asked questions about the game and got good faith answers.

Maybe you wanna take a look at the daily questions thread.
Last edited by Moethelion on Apr 19, 2022, 12:59:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info