Streamer Interview - Lightee7

great player an asset to any games community
"
What is one thing you think every Path of Exile player should hear?
If you want to enjoy your experience playing Path of Exile, avoid the subreddit.

I miss the days when that subreddit was a good place, but it goes to show that when the moderators refuse to take the trash out the whole place goes to hell.

It used to be a place where people asked questions about the game and got good faith answers. Then POE economy warriors realized how it can be weaponized to spread market manipulation hoaxes.

Every item showcase post of a multi-mirror item without fail attracts the same few scammers saying "yeah that's 50 exalts max because (spurious reasons)" while their alt accounts offer to buy the item for 100.

Every league someone buys out a unique or rarer currency like regrade lenses then posts "GGG why did you nerf the drop rate of this item" with a complete lie about running 500 of the content that drops it.

GGG should just wash their hands of the place and post spoilers somewhere else. Talk to the poebuilds mods, they take out the trash and it shows.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
What is one thing you think every Path of Exile player should hear?

If you want to enjoy your experience playing Path of Exile, avoid the subreddit.

Can't say he's wrong honestly, whole reddit site became insanely bad... shame really used to be a decent forum.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
"
Hi I'm Ben... known for... being okay at the game.

nice XD
God of POE.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Neat
I am okay at the game too.
"
Stikes wrote:
I enjoy the subreddit, weird some find it negative?

It's not (only) about the subreddit being negative. It also creates unrealistic expectations about how one should play, what they'll experience, could find but won't, etc.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
woo avoid subreddit.
i remember many years ago, when i started, a guy with similar name had a cyclone guide here. Is he "that" guy?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info