Our 3.18 Expansion Timeline

1. add endless sim please? :)
2. Make endgame content more rewarding :)
3. add leaderboards!
POG
badass dude
Still can't pick up loot in %currentdate%
"
ValhalaCalls wrote:
Did you guys do that on purpose (13th on a friday) and can we possible expect something on theme ?

Did somebody say Friday the 13th!? Maybe the new mechanic will be a demonic machete wielding psychopath that slowly walks after you in every area and map to the subtle sounds of ch ch ch ha ha ha.

let's go
hyped about engine improvements, hope the performance impact is big cause the game has been running like shit on my PC (and my setup isn't even bad)
excited! but also sad... couldnt enjoy much of this league (actually could, but.. reasons...). I just hope next league will be as good or better!
Hi all,

league 3.17 brought us only a bonus Map tree, league mechanics bad (little space in the inventory and too complicated) I played only because of the challenge. otherwise the endgame boss is a mockery. After a maximum of 3 weeks, the better player has nothing to do. No new skill or new character that would enliven the game.
I have over 5k hours in the game. Delayed start of a new league again? I understand that it is not easy to make a new league quickly, but 3 months is a lot.
I hope that the new league will finally bring something new, otherwise I will take a break. Stay safe (sorry for English, translator)

please bring back Kirac pass, buuuut with standard included as well, i don't want to do the whole atlas on a weekend everytime a new league launches...
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
please don't erase my characters on standard again, I work fulltime and I don't have enough free time to rebuild from scratch 4x a year

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info