Our 3.18 Expansion Timeline

"
Ryzara wrote:
If this expansion is smaller than 3.17, considering 3.17 had the worst retention of players in the games history after 1 month, then GL. Pray PoE 2 is the saviour i guess.

I had to quit due to problems with connection and optimizations. Unfortunately, they going only invest in items to sell instead of chance things to make the game funny.

I didn't like lost ark but something I realized is the simple and pretty graphics. You can see that it is simple but well optimized, the big bosses give us the sensation of a boss fight and We don't see it in PoE.

Also, the game for new people is impossible. So much content that they made players can't understand quickly what to do. Most of my friends that tried to play have quit after 8 hours of playing.

Sadly, I won't return to this game until seeing better graphics first and better optimization. I spent too much money to see only my character in the game with a good style while mobs look like PS1 monsters.
"
Bolaway wrote:
"
Ryzara wrote:

Also, the game for new people is impossible. So much content that they made players can't understand quickly what to do. Most of my friends that tried to play have quit after 8 hours of playing.

And this is now GGG Problem ? You friends to stupid to understand a game for little Smarter Humans so sad .... play pls Fortnite is better for you and you boys .
noice
Word
nice
in 3.18 need new spell ! ! ! ! and new spell !!! and new spell to innovate mechanics

and challenge rewards that are worth doing! ! !

a league with mechanics similar to delve in another environment would be great too!!! (for the next leagues?)
Last edited by majestick on Apr 20, 2022, 9:22:21 AM
Hard Mode when?
Feels like it's been a week since the new atlas tree reveal. :D
Interesting... 3.18 will start on 13th of May, a.k.a Friday 13th... wonder there's any connection there :D
new seasons come 1 month early, it wouldn't be bad. I feel like I've fallen into the void, there's no other game to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info