Our 3.18 Expansion Timeline

Even with a strict loot filter. You still cannot loot (Stubborn items) with a controller.
Even leaving, going a few screens away, or WASTING A PORTAL and porting out and back in doesn't fix the looting with a controller.

The Controller Does not know how to target the nameplate of items and pick it up when the nameplates are halfway across the screen and the drops are somewhere else.

The only fix for very stubborn loot is to exit to character screen swap to a mouse and loot items. Extremely counter productive, because you lose a portal.

If you DEVS need to replicate this with a controller, Go do a Pure Chay Run and try to loot your maps and scarabs and div cards, you will see exactly what i mean.
One week to go.

Looking forward to the livestream and hopefully supporter packs I like.
Would there be any supporter packs?
CAN'T WAIT!!! Archnemesis was my fav league since Leigon, Harvest was cool, heist was ok without the crashes. Scourge should come back i really liked the mechanic!!! but I think GGG is moving in the right direction!!! hopefully the nerfs arent crazy! Wishing for some buffs for melee, would love to get my lacerate build back! or bleed bow would be awesome....
Looking forward to starting an actual league on time for the first time. I really love this game and glad I found out about it when I did. Have been playing with builds for a few weeks and now I get to fully experience a new league start! :) can't wait

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info