Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Vendetta wrote:

Wardloopers technically do not die from small damage that needs to be mitigated over x seconds, they die to big hits stopping the loop or the recoup failing due to one shots.

Yes, we have infinite regen so the flask means every hit deals 25% less damage. So it should help with one shots.
"
xengers wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Wardloopers technically do not die from small damage that needs to be mitigated over x seconds, they die to big hits stopping the loop or the recoup failing due to one shots.

Yes, we have infinite regen so the flask means every hit deals 25% less damage. So it should help with one shots.

Recoup is not instant. Hence one shots will not be avoided with the flask..
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
xengers wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Recoup from the new hit is not instant, but you have a TON of recoup already running from the loop.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
xengers wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

I think you misunderstand the flask, while its active you only take 75% of hits instantly and the rest 25% happens over 4 seconds. So you can regen that with your active recoup. It makes your effective hp against one shots 25% more.
Thank You Very Much

I will trust you about Craft is Easy

I will make money from it.
Hey, any idea why my loop does not work? https://pastebin.com/sWSf8Zbs

Flask loop works, 18+16 to dust + Window of Opportunity, 12cdr belt, 7cdr boots,
cwdt 5 + skelis 11 + rite 1 + minion speed x/20, less duration mastery

I used the calc and it is supposed to work
"
Aventh wrote:
Hey, any idea why my loop does not work? https://pastebin.com/sWSf8Zbs

Flask loop works, 18+16 to dust + Window of Opportunity, 12cdr belt, 7cdr boots,
cwdt 5 + skelis 11 + rite 1 + minion speed x/20, less duration mastery

I used the calc and it is supposed to work

Your cdr and skeleton duration does not matches.
"
TonzBB wrote:

Whats the needed total?
"
Aventh wrote:
"
TonzBB wrote:

Whats the needed total?

Your skeleton duration is 0.198 s, you need 27 cdr, now only 19.
Last edited by TonzBB on Dec 5, 2022, 11:49:29 PM
or make duration mastery outside than you have 0.231 skill cdr and duration or go on 27cdr on items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info