[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

can this build still work in the new league?
"
can this build still work in the new league?

It should yes, even with Survival Secrets going away. I just tested it in Standard and had the same experience that this post outlined:

"
MindCapacity wrote:
Build is not dead even without the jewel, aslong as you have 1200+ ward with flask active and atleast 2k+ life, you'll see your life dip like 10% and regen back to full instantly even with all loops going, you might have to be careful of running less regen mods, otherwise it won't break the build, infact it would buff the other flasks in general making it easier to get res capped etc.

Proof: https://streamable.com/1s35ll

Unequiped the jewel, unequiped 4th flask as it gives consecrated grounds which is life regen in hideout, yes its a very high budget version with 1 420ring, but just showing that the build is not rip.

Edit: my gloves and boots only have t2 %ward and flat ward, so i could potentially get another 200-250 ward, which would negate the dmg i take fully.

Except I continued to use 3 flasks and it still worked...and my Ward was even worse than what MindCapacity said, I have 1059 Ward, 2753 life, 207 ES, running double rings in mine. So even though our builds are slightly different, we had similar experiences, so it seems there's some flexibility.
Will have to use 2 heartbound rings and chaos resistance to reduce forbidden rite damage.

Reduced ward means reduced defense.

To Dust Jewels are very rare. They all come from corrupting jewels. And jewel drops are going to be rare.

Probably going to be as hard as farming a headhunter to get 2-4 To Dust Jewels.

The build is basically dead for most people.
Last edited by Akshay on Dec 2, 2022, 12:35:47 AM
Iirc you don't need to corrupt unique jewels to get the corruption-only ones. You can corrupt any rarity cobalt jewel with the chance of getting it. So yes, it will be rarer to get them, but i don't think as hard as farming a HH :)
"
dragunovv93 wrote:
Hi, i have one question about simulacrum runs.
I have an occultist with 2600 life 1650 ward and sometimes i die even earlier than 21 wave. Its okay, budjet was low (70div). But how do i enter the simulacrum back again?
When i change zone (use portal) firstly i need to push 1-2-3 for my 3 flasks, then x-x to swap weapons,also try dash or phase run from enemies. This is 6 buttons! So far - 0% succes out of 15 tries. Next tick after i pressed 1 (Olroth) - i die. Help pls, any tips?

- When you are in Simulacrum, open a portal in a dark corner where monsters usually don't spawn, then stay away from the portal. When you come back, most monster will be away from it too.
- When you are back in your hideout after dying, swap to your weapon with your minions and then enter back into Simulacrum. You will have your minions with you already, so take a deep breath (you should be invincible and "invisible" for 60 sec or until you do something) then active Olroth and swap to Annihilating Light. That's 2 keys totals unless you need multiple swaps. The other potions are bonus and can wait a few seconds before you use them.

"
zeronaut wrote:
Right, so the loop has been working perfectly until I decided to venture into the upgrade path.

Upgraded to Omni, new gloves and helmet and now the loop only works with two heartbound loops. As soon as I equip the rare ring Ice spear casts significantly slower than before.

Any help appreciated: https://pastebin.com/u7BZPUHQ

If you still have the problem :
I see you have some chaos resistance from passive skill Purity of Flesh (left on the tree with Life Mastery. Also, you have Path of the Witch, so you don't need the 2 intelligence bonus between the central area and the top left area.

Another upgrade using only one ring involve lvl 21 (Divergent) CWDT with lvl 21 Anomalous Summon Skeleton for one more skeleton.
Last edited by Wonderglass on Dec 2, 2022, 9:23:32 AM
Guys, CWDT in all still must be playable in 3.20?
"
ComplexWay wrote:
Guys, CWDT in all still must be playable in 3.20?

It should work, getting To Dust might be a challenge.
You gotta corrupt lots and lots of cobalt jewels.
Definitely not a week 1 endeavor for me any more
I will be able to get this in week 3 - 4

Last league I got it done in 3 days.

Also since Survival Secrets is gone, there is going to be a dps nerf for high budget builds, unless of course there are rare items with Survival secret mod, reduced flask effect.

Also less ward, again because of survival secrets.

There also could be secret nerfs to the build, you have to wait till the patch hits the server. Then we can try in our standard characters.
Are there legacy items that would benefit this built?
Besides charges used/cdr/skeli duration , which stats NEED to be at that exact value in the 5k omni pob? Resis?Stats?
Any possibility of integrating new Maven flask? It should be 25% more EHP right?
"
xengers wrote:
Any possibility of integrating new Maven flask? It should be 25% more EHP right?

It's not quite like that...and also surv was not a problem before because technically there weren't many hits that could could kill you, unless telegraphed one shot mechanics.

Wardloopers technically do not die from small damage that needs to be mitigated over x seconds, they die to big hits stopping the loop or the recoup failing due to one shots.

You can of course integrate it as the 4th ward and drop bottled faith..
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info