[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Brklyn wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to say how much i enjoyed your build in 3.17. Are you going to be doing any update for this build for the new league? I want to run this build again.

Thank you.

Not much to upgrade, just waiting to see what Drought bringer monsters do to flasks

Just changing all the trade links to sentinel
And perhaps promote the Annihilating staff tree instead of budget tree

Waiting for flesh/flame jewel for scion reveal
How quickly do you think you will be able to tell if Drought Bringer is badly impacting the build or not? Day 1?
Isn't temporal bubble even worse for the build than the Drought Bringer?
"
Klat1k wrote:

That can be skipped or worked around with new items, but the other can kill you if it flat out disables flask.

We will find out day 1, you reach maps and hit a mob with this mod, you will know.

Also POEDB might datatmine it quickly.
Last edited by Akshay on May 13, 2022, 3:29:03 PM
So why should you ever play Scion instead of Occultist?
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Klat1k wrote:

That can be skipped or worked around with new items, but the other can kill you if it flat out disables flask.

We will find out day 1, you reach maps and hit a mob with this mod, you will know.

Also POEDB might datatmine it quickly.

Awesome thanks - if you happen to see it datamined in POEDB quickly, could you please post in here one way or the other (ie if it's good or bad)? It would be enormously appreciated, thank you again!
Looks like Drought Bringer no longer removes flask effect on hit!

It does remove flask charges, but I think this means build is still alive and well?
"
kinosti wrote:
So why should you ever play Scion instead of Occultist?

Occultist is also good, good for league start
Scion was just popular, also scion does more damage, a lot more than occultist
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Looks like Drought Bringer no longer removes flask effect on hit!

It does remove flask charges, but I think this means build is still alive and well?

Yes then build works, because you will gain flask charges by killing other monsters around, it should be fine!
"
Akshay wrote:
scion does more damage

say no more, i'm in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info