[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Akshay wrote:
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
Hi sir, finally I got the 4th flask working, 100% + charge gained, but not sure why, if I did not kill monsters for a while I will eventually died of suicide lol. what am i missing here? any pointers and advice would be greatly appreciated. have 20 ex left to shape the build more before league ends. thanks for this again. Pob: https://pastebin.com/N4ePkJ9q

What's your flask duration? is it more than 72?
Also you can Anoint Counter-Weight for amulet
And just use 3 points to allocate utmost intellect

Yes sir, it is currently at 82. Can't tell what kills me.

gotcha, need 1 more level to skill up utmost intellect and get change to counterweight. Thanks!
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
Hi sir, finally I got the 4th flask working, 100% + charge gained, but not sure why, if I did not kill monsters for a while I will eventually died of suicide lol. what am i missing here? any pointers and advice would be greatly appreciated. have 20 ex left to shape the build more before league ends. thanks for this again. Pob: https://pastebin.com/N4ePkJ9q

What's your flask duration? is it more than 72?
Also you can Anoint Counter-Weight for amulet
And just use 3 points to allocate utmost intellect

gotcha, need 1 more level to skill up utmost intellect and get change to counterweight. Thanks!

difficult to assess, should check on stream!

"

difficult to assess, should check on stream!

What's the link to your stream sir?
- oh btw I think I stopped the problem. on the Olroth I change "Reused when flask reach full" to "Reused at the end of the duration".
I just need to press Olroth before swapping. From the looks of it , I died when the Olroth flask has like very short time (maybe like 1 second?) of not active for some reason. Still cant figure out why, and thanks for the reply!
You can show in discord
Infinity#6946
Hi!

Casual player here. I skipped last league but wanted to come back this league. Never played a scion because they always seem to be SO expensive and I never amount to much money in any league, but always wanted to try...

This build sounds amazing and affordable, but it's obviously written for people with some experience in the game, so I have some "dumb" questions...

First question though, and sorry if it's super dumb: Why only 3 flasks? Why will I die with more flasks?

Thx!

PS: I have even more dumb questions, but I hope that just playing the scion I'll just learn as I go :)
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 10, 2022, 1:26:16 PM
"
Hi!

Casual player here. I skipped last league but wanted to come back this league. Never played a scion because they always seem to be SO expensive and I never amount to much money in any league, but always wanted to try...

This build sounds amazing and affordable, but it's obviously written for people with some experience in the game, so I have some "dumb" questions...

First question though, and sorry if it's super dumb: Why only 3 flasks? Why will I die with more flasks?

Thx!

PS: I have even more dumb questions, but I hope that just playing the scion I'll just learn as I go :)

Because if Olroth's flask is down, build will suicide
And Brutal Restraint The Traitor keystone works only when you have 3 flasks

I have created the same guide for Occultist, see in the Witch forum. There is no need for scion.

Scion does more dps though. Occultist is more tanky.
Last edited by Akshay on May 11, 2022, 12:26:16 AM
hi guys!!
i think i do a terrible mistake and i cant do this build work at all...
1st:i dont know what i do but my skeletons dont spawn so everything else start to work(ise spear etc)
i dont know what to do i am feeling too dumb , my mind dont work at all
my profile is open , any help plis???TY!!!
"
Lampra wrote:
hi guys!!
1st:i dont know what i do but my skeletons dont spawn so everything else start to work(ise spear etc)

CWDT levels are too high.
"
Lampra wrote:
hi guys!!

put summon skeletons in helm

summon skeleton should be level 11
cwdt in helm should be level 5

Hi, I just wanted to say how much i enjoyed your build in 3.17. Are you going to be doing any update for this build for the new league? I want to run this build again.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info