Arc Occultist - extremely fun & smooth character with amazing damage & clear - 3.18 ready!

"
Khan1105 wrote:
Here is the lvl 50 tree on PoE Planner: https://poeplanner.com/b/Z9q

as you can see we go for life nodes and es/life hybrid gear until around lvl 85 when you will have to respec the life nodes and go for the ES ones

here is a lvl 85 tree: https://poeplanner.com/b/Z9s

feel free to ask further questions :)

Ty very much ! I just beat first kitava and for now its very good I'm dealing very good damage. I look forward to progress more :D
Loving it so far, how do we go low life though?
"
Loving it so far, how do we go low life though?

Hi, great to hear you're having fun with the build!

You must have Shavronne's Wrappings body armour (because of the mod ''Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield) before you can transition to LL

Check out some previous posts on page 1 of this thread where there is more detail on when to go LL (around lvl 85 is what I recommend)

Let me know if you'll need further help
''It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast.
This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death.
I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear.
And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!''
Hi all, for those interested, nothing changed in 3.18 an the build is not touched and is 100% viable as in 3.17
Good
What do you think about going dual void battery, ghost dance and badge of brotherhood?
"
Akshay wrote:
Good
What do you think about going dual void battery, ghost dance and badge of brotherhood?

Hi

Going dual void battery would make you too squishy, and you would not get a noticeable dmg increase because you'd have to drop Wrath, Zealotry and Pain Attunement (in fact I think using 2 VB's would make us do LESS dmg).

Ghost dance does not work for this build as we have low evasion rating but high armour.

Badge would be nice to have but frenzy charge generation is too demanding on the build so I left frenzies out of it (you can craft +1 to minimum frenzy charges on your amulet and have 1 permanently up(I did this on my amulet), cast speed is more than fine and dmg is more than fine without them.

a good +1 lightning skills with nice cast speed and other good rolls is best IMO (take a look at the ammy I used)
Last edited by Khan1105 on May 12, 2022, 8:20:30 AM
@Khan1105 What is your opinion on taking Melding with an Energy From Within?
"
Wetia wrote:
@Khan1105 What is your opinion on taking Melding with an Energy From Within?

Hi!

Melding of the flesh is not useful for us as the highest maximum resistance we have is lightning at 77%

for Melding to be useful we should raise it to at least 85% which would take way too much investment in passives, auras + the need for extra resists due to Melding's -to resistances, we would also loose 1 valuable jewel as we are pretty limited with 4 sockets and using 3 unique jewels and 1 rare with almost 50% crit multi and increased ES

Energy From Within is not useful as our jewels are much stronger and give way more utility, we would gain a little of ES but loose a nice chunk of dmg as it would replace our crit mult jewel, which gives 8% inc ES by itself

Militant Faith (Templar Dominus) is mandatory and our Thread of Hope and Watcher's Eye are very powerful and I see no stronger replacement
Last edited by Khan1105 on May 14, 2022, 11:07:37 AM
Hi,

@Khan1105 Can u tell me how to generate so much armor?

"
Czajkus wrote:
Hi,

@Khan1105 Can u tell me how to generate so much armor?

Hi, most of your armour will come from the Determination aura, then your gear which should be armour/es base (besides the gloves and body armour) and lastly we pump the armour up with the use of a Basalt (20% more armour) and a Granite flask (flat 1500 to armour) + an important source is the stygian belt with a nice armour roll that can be buffed with defense catalysts (as you can see 538 to armour on the belt I used)

I hope this explains it, if I can help further let me know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info