[3.18] Immortal Chaos Ignite DD Necro - AFK in Wave 30 Simulacrum, Facetank The Feared and more.

"
System_101 wrote:
Hi Mate,

you should really avoid the following mods:

Dangerous to you:
Players have -20% to amount of Suppressed Spell Damage Prevented
Players have 60% reduced effect of Non-Curse Auras from Skills
Players have 40% reduced Chance to Block
Players have 30% less Armour

Near Impossible to get the job done or it will take ages:
Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield
Monsters have 70% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments
+40% Monster Elemental Resistance

Keep in Mind that the Mods get more difficult if you activate "Height of Hubris" in the Atlas Skilltree.

Kind Regards
System

Thank you very much for your reply

I am already working on the build!
Thank you so much for the guide. It´s my first DOT approach and i love it.

I would be glad if you could have a quick look at my build. Maybe a made a few mistakes here and there. The next upgrade would be a combination of a better curse-ring and suppression boots to reach 90% spell suppression with a 3-points respec.
"
BeastBoxing wrote:
Thank you so much for the guide. It´s my first DOT approach and i love it.

I would be glad if you could have a quick look at my build. Maybe a made a few mistakes here and there. The next upgrade would be a combination of a better curse-ring and suppression boots to reach 90% spell suppression with a 3-points respec.

Your gear is really good but I think that your skill tree needs some work, you take a lot of inefficient nodes.

You don't need Doomcast - crit boot enchant is more than enough to keep EO up all the time. Aura nodes near CI aren't worth the points either since you don't need more reservation (if you do you can take all sovereignty wheel)

Arcane guarding is really bad 3 point node, if you want to cap your spell block w/o it - buy Divergent Tempest Shield and Roll Bone Offering effect implicit on Boots instead of Movespeed.
Thanks for the build, I am really enjoying it and am able to do everything with it. The only thing I am having trouble with is ground dots, like in Uber Sirus. The ground is pretty much covered in the last phase. Any advise for that?
"
vvizard wrote:
Thanks for the build, I am really enjoying it and am able to do everything with it. The only thing I am having trouble with is ground dots, like in Uber Sirus. The ground is pretty much covered in the last phase. Any advise for that?

Hi Mate,

damage over Time is really the only thing that is dangerous.

If you use Mageblood use:

Ruby, Topaz and Sapphire Flask. So you take 39% less damage of Fire, Light and Cold.

That also makes you near immune to Freeze and Ignite. Uber Sirus can only freeze you for half an sec, because the damage mitigation is too high. I had to video record it to even check if i get actually frozen or not. Ignite makes like no damage with that setup.

Pantheon: Soul of Arakali
Free 10% reduced Damage taken over Time

Skiltreeoption:
Damage Over Time Mastery (In Skilltree above Elemental Overload)
Get 10% Less Damage taken over time

Then get an decent ES and Life Regeneration.

Now you can dance and walk over the Shaper Grounds and also the Beam makes very low damage.

Other Options i did not try is Lethe Shade. That Keystone gives you 50% reduced damage over time for 1 sec. Good for casting fast out of degen grounds.

Kind Regards
System

Last edited by System_101 on Jun 20, 2022, 9:02:43 AM
Just FYI, based on GGPK DAT files and other info.

The Corpse Life of a Level 95 Bone Archer should be: 316,786 not 448,000 (assuming a Level 84 area).
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Jun 21, 2022, 10:45:39 PM
"
Nostrademous wrote:

The Corpse Life of a Level 95 Bone Archer should be: 316,786 not 448,000 (assuming a Level 84 area).

Hi Mate,

you can find the best calculations in the following Thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244703

This would be the calc for an Necromancer with ilvl 5 Enhance and the Amulet Ashes of Stars with 30% to Quality of alls Skill Gems and an 20% Phantsamal Unearth.

Archerlvl / Base life / 20%Unearth / Tree / Necro / Enhance+AoS Amu / Archer Corpse Life
94 / 119992 / 40% / 20% / 50% / 124% / 400773,28
95 / 130191 / 40% / 20% / 50% / 124% / 434837,94

I hope that helps.

Edit if you want to push Bone Archer to lvl 96 with unearth lvl 32:

Archerlvl / Base life / 20%Unearth / Tree / Necro / Enhance+AoS Amu / Archer Corpse Life
96 / 141257 / 40% / 20% / 50% / 124% / 471798,38

Kind Regards
System
Last edited by System_101 on Jun 22, 2022, 6:27:01 AM
"
System_101 wrote:
"
Nostrademous wrote:

Hi Mate,

This would be the calc for an Necromancer with ilvl 5 Enhance and the Amulet Ashes of Stars with 30% to Quality of alls Skill Gems and an 20% Phantsamal Unearth.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards
System

I understand the math. I just don't agree with the "Base Life" number that is being used.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zPkrwCT
A Level 95 Monster has 31220 Life.

Bone Archer have a 1.4 life multiplier as a Monster Variety (used to be 1.1 pre patch 3.13, got buffed to 1.4 in patch 3.13).

A level 84+ area has a 2.17 monster life multiplier.

Therefore:
Base Life = 31220 * 1.4 * 2.17 = 94846
Not 130191. Rest of your math is fine.

I then asked a friend who works at GGG to verify and was told my math is correct.

Not sure how Gorgy (in the reddit post you cross-linked) went from Base Monster Life -> Bone Archer Life, but that's the math that appears off. I think people were extrapolating data and didn't realize there were two multipliers that don't scale in the same way.

Its: Base Life * Monster Variety * Map Modifiers.

Base Life is per the image I posted out of the GGPK DAT files.

Monster Variety doesn't change when comparing different levels of monster. It's also in the data-mined GGPK but not posting the image as it's a very wide table and won't scale well as an image; however, the value for Bone Archer is 1.4.

Map Modifiers are based on the Area Level. It's 2.17 for Area Level 84+. You can see this in https://poedb.tw/us/Bone_Archer as well (just mouse hover the life calculation to see it... and then realize that only the "Base Stat" changes in that equation).
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Jun 22, 2022, 8:25:49 AM
"
Nostrademous wrote:
"
System_101 wrote:
"
Nostrademous wrote:

Hi Mate,

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards
System

I understand the math. I just don't agree with the "Base Life" number that is being used.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zPkrwCT
A Level 95 Monster has 31220 Life.

Bone Archer have a 1.4 life multiplier as a Monster Variety (used to be 1.1 pre patch 3.13, got buffed to 1.4 in patch 3.13).

A level 84+ area has a 2.17 monster life multiplier.

Therefore:
Base Life = 31220 * 1.4 * 2.17 = 94846
Not 130191. Rest of your math is fine.

I then asked a friend who works at GGG to verify and was told my math is correct.

Not sure how Gorgy (in the reddit post you cross-linked) went from Base Monster Life -> Bone Archer Life, but that's the math that appears off. I think people were extrapolating data and didn't realize there were two multipliers that don't scale in the same way.

Its: Base Life * Monster Variety * Map Modifiers.

Base Life is per the image I posted out of the GGPK DAT files.

Monster Variety doesn't change when comparing different levels of monster. It's also in the data-mined GGPK but not posting the image as it's a very wide table and won't scale well as an image; however, the value for Bone Archer is 1.4.

Map Modifiers are based on the Area Level. It's 2.17 for Area Level 84+. You can see this in https://poedb.tw/us/Bone_Archer as well (just mouse hover the life calculation to see it... and then realize that only the "Base Stat" changes in that equation).

Hi Mate,

first of all. I love the effort you put in your arguments.

Those are really good questions. Maybe you should write that under Gorgy´s Forum Thread (it was not a reddit post by the way). Sadly i could not find any good informations on reddit.

Gorgys Thread and his calcs looks overall really good for me, so i just trusted him on that part. But maybe he is wrong and so i would be wrong too.

By now different theories exist. Some say that the monster life multiplier just work on desecreated monsters but dont affect unearths bone archer corpses.

Thats how this Buildmaker calculates it:

https://de.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3209608/page/1

His Calculation:
https://poedb.tw/us/Monster_level
This gives us the *base* stats of monsters up to level 100. At level 95 a monster has base life of 31,220. We want to then take this number and factor in the 140% of base life multiplier from the Bone Archer stats (x1.4)=43,708 life for a level 95 Bone Archer.

In the End its like so often a step in the dark, because GGG did not made any valide statement to that calculation.

If you have an friend at GGG.....for the love of god tell him we need clarification on that.

I am just amased that so many people play DD and have actually no idea whats the true Corpse Life. I guess in the end it just matters that the uber uber bosses melt like ice cream in the summer and the char is very damn tanky.

Kind Regards
System
Hi Mate,

in the following Forum they also calculated that Bone Archer ilvl 95 is over 130000 Life.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3209608/page/42

So the Calculations from Gorgy seem to be correct.

Kind Regads
System

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info