[3.18] Immortal Chaos Ignite DD Necro - AFK in Wave 30 Simulacrum, Facetank The Feared and more.

Hey there, trying to tansition to melding now, and fix purity on top of everything else, and run into low avaliable mana problem. I got now 51 free mana and desecrate costs 43, and i can feel lack of free mana during mapping sometimes. Is it worth getting rid of arcane surge? Or mana regen buff is too good?
And maybe you can check profile to point something i can improve apart from chest pref and weapon, as im working on them rn?
Last edited by BlindSythe on May 21, 2022, 7:21:24 AM
"
BlindSythe wrote:
Hey there, trying to tansition to melding now, and fix purity on top of everything else, and run into low avaliable mana problem. I got now 51 free mana and desecrate costs 43, and i can feel lack of free mana during mapping sometimes. Is it worth getting rid of arcane surge? Or mana regen buff is too good?
And maybe you can check profile to point something i can improve apart from chest pref and weapon, as im working on them rn?

Necro's Essence Glutton provides pretty much all the mana regen you need
Because of that I'd prioritize lowering the mana cost of Desecrate by removing arcane surge and crafting -# non-channeling mana cost on 1 rare ring. This should solve all your mana issues.

Your gear is really solid, there's a few potential improvements like hunter life+%life stygian, exarch/eater implicits on boots(faster ignite, offering effect) etc. but overall everything looks great!
"
For endgame weapon base does it need to be sceptre? Can it be Wand as well? How about recommended ilvl? Thanks

Wands and Spell damage do nothing for DD explosion, only elemental damage, fire damage, burning damage, etc.

Cool concept, but too expensive to start up with Ashes changes this league.

I am curious, how is this build dealing with stun? With high amount of block and no stun avoid or immunity, I see this getting locked down quite a bit.
Last edited by Blood_Sail on May 24, 2022, 6:25:53 PM
Figured it out
Last edited by Overdarke on May 25, 2022, 12:12:38 PM
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
"
For endgame weapon base does it need to be sceptre? Can it be Wand as well? How about recommended ilvl? Thanks

Wands and Spell damage do nothing for DD explosion, only elemental damage, fire damage, burning damage, etc.

Cool concept, but too expensive to start up with Ashes changes this league.

I am curious, how is this build dealing with stun? With high amount of block and no stun avoid or immunity, I see this getting locked down quite a bit.

Yeah, and there's a lot of stun in the game now with the AN mods. I've been using a stun flask.
Thank you for this build! Basically, I put together some pretty good stuff. Have a good day!
Last edited by Smooool on Jun 2, 2022, 10:29:36 PM
I've made a variant of this build with Mageblood + Viridi's Veil and 21/20 phantasmal unearth. Good DPS and practically unkillable (facetank feared most mods, etc.), but I ran into an annoying issue with the bone offering in trigger setup where I have to recast unearth because bone offering consumes the corpses before the DD procs. I came up with maybe using awakened GMP instead of greater volley to create 6 corpses (bone offering only consumes 5), but I haven't been willing to invest 11ex into it yet.
Edit: I did it and it feels much better now
Last edited by Sevbii on May 29, 2022, 11:21:59 PM
Hello. may i ask . have u try facetank uber boss?
"
zx7118753 wrote:

Well you can facetank most of regular attacks, but big stuff like shaper slams seems unblockable and still oneshots.
I recorded some videos today of uber bosses, can link if you are interested.
"
BlindSythe wrote:
"
zx7118753 wrote:

Well you can facetank most of regular attacks, but big stuff like shaper slams seems unblockable and still oneshots.
I recorded some videos today of uber bosses, can link if you are interested.

Hi,

i do UBER UBER Bosses regulary in Standard.

Uber Shaper Teleport Slam is mega tough but i survive with around 500 life.

I can not tank the Shaper Beam but my ES goes down super slow so thats no problem either.

I did all uber uber Bosses. Its quite easy. The Bosses Exarch and Eater of Worlds can be impossible with the wrong mods.

If you want to know more check out my Char: Graefin_Draculina

Kind Regads

System

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info