[3.18] Immortal Chaos Ignite DD Necro - AFK in Wave 30 Simulacrum, Facetank The Feared and more.

Curious why take the 5 points for spiritual aid for minion damage applies to you, adding to 56% additive damage and 1% life regen. But if you take those points up to corruption, you get 32% additive damage AND 55% effect of wither, with wither being multiplicative damage, I would think that would be better, no? Granted to have to get wither up, not instant, but since we dont need more damage for map clear, I figure better boss dps, Thoughts?
"
Mavereye wrote:
Curious why take the 5 points for spiritual aid for minion damage applies to you, adding to 56% additive damage and 1% life regen. But if you take those points up to corruption, you get 32% additive damage AND 55% effect of wither, with wither being multiplicative damage, I would think that would be better, no? Granted to have to get wither up, not instant, but since we dont need more damage for map clear, I figure better boss dps, Thoughts?

Spiritual Aid is 56% damage just from those 5 points themselves, but you have %minion damage on each small ascendancy notables, travel through Lord of The Dead etc. so it ends up being ~125% increased damage.

Also Regarding corruption it's a little confusing because those points(%chaos damage increase) leading up to it give you pretty much nothing.

Even though your ignite deals chaos damage thanks to Blackflame - it's still scaled with fire/elemental/etc. damage just like regular ignite build and the source damage remains fire, so the regular conversion mechanics doesn't apply.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Jun 6, 2022, 8:20:56 AM
Hey great build. I have started gearing it and its been going fine but I have noticed that my boss damage is extremely low. It almost looks like the bosses are not being ignited. I can't seem to figure out why.

Here is my PoB, would really appreciated the help. Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/Z8XZdfHW
"
MaxDude80 wrote:
Hey great build. I have started gearing it and its been going fine but I have noticed that my boss damage is extremely low. It almost looks like the bosses are not being ignited. I can't seem to figure out why.

Here is my PoB, would really appreciated the help. Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/Z8XZdfHW

Corpses you spawn have extremely low HP because you aren't using proper Unearth setup ( no +5 level gloves, no enchant, no Phantasmal Unearth etc.)

My advice would be:
1.Get lvl 20 Desecrate from trade.

2.Get lvl 1 summon spectre gem from vendor, go to A3 Solaris Temple, find Auric champion or Auric colossus mob, raise spectre from its corpse(now it's added to your desecrate pool forever), you can remove and throw away Summon Spectre gem now.

3. Remove your Unearth 4link, replace it with Desecrate-Spell Cascade-Faster casting. That's your corpse spawn setup for DD until you can get your hands on proper Unearth setup.
Alright thanks. That Makes sense. Ill try and get those and that should sort it.
Hey! I started to replicate your items and build. I can do simulacrum wave 30, where I usually burn kosis/omni, but somehow my boss (invitations) dps is not consistent. It seems like they are not ignited. I checked your POB and cannot find the difference where it could happen.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/M8szUEzK

I would really appreciate some insightful comments.

Many thanks,
Mapi
Last edited by Mapika on Jun 9, 2022, 9:23:48 AM
just noticed the "updated" POB used the "guile" in the megalomaniac cluster.
Thats a legacy thing now.
so whats the new one ?
I will definitely try this build. I want to farm THE FEARED with +/- 150% quantity.

Is that 150% quantity realistic in THE FEARED to be farmed on a regular way, what mods should I avoid?

I have a previously farmed mageblood and will try to use it as well.

Thanks!!

Hi Mate,

you should really avoid the following mods:

Dangerous to you:
Players have -20% to amount of Suppressed Spell Damage Prevented
Players have 60% reduced effect of Non-Curse Auras from Skills
Players have 40% reduced Chance to Block
Players have 30% less Armour

Near Impossible to get the job done or it will take ages:
Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield
Monsters have 70% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments
+40% Monster Elemental Resistance / 25% Monster Chaos Resistance

Keep in Mind that the Mods get more difficult if you activate "Height of Hubris" in the Atlas Skilltree.

Kind Regards
System
Last edited by System_101 on Jun 17, 2022, 10:19:23 AM
"
Mapika wrote:
Hey! I started to replicate your items and build. I can do simulacrum wave 30, where I usually burn kosis/omni, but somehow my boss (invitations) dps is not consistent. It seems like they are not ignited. I checked your POB and cannot find the difference where it could happen.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/M8szUEzK

I would really appreciate some insightful comments.

Many thanks,
Mapi

Hi Mate,

this mod:

"Monsters have 70% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments"

can really break your DPS.

Especialy when it scales over 99% to 100%. I know we always ignite via asandeancy but their is something going on if the mod hits 100% that you can not ignite the enemy anymore...i guess because the enemy is "immune" with 100%.

Kind Regards
System

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info