[3.20] Lightning Trap Saboteur | League Starter | Endgame Bosser | 4+mil dps on a 5link.

Thanks for this build, I'm really enjoying it so far. With that said I am terrible at crafting even after a few thousand hours played. I managed my self a double influenced helm with the pierce enchant but am unsure of the best way to proceed with trying to craft it. Should I just spam harvest crafts on it or fossils of even essences or something else? Thank for any insight in to your process.
if the base is crusader alt spam until Nearby enemies have -9 lightning resistance.

if the base is warlord alt spam until 1 to Maximum Power Charges.

Then buy another base oposite of you have with enchant and do the other one simply you need 1 base helmet with 1 mod and another with the other then you take an awakener orb use it on the non enchanted helmet and put it on the enchanted helmet. Make sure that you only have 1 influenced mod on each helmet.(Crusader,Warlord tags.) and then you get %100 power charges+ nearby enemies.Then you simply pray for good resists , Life , attributes for your build or open prefix suffix

Okay thanks, that makes more sense. I have a base with the enchant that already has both influences crusader and warlord. I might have to save that for something different and get two new ones to hit the 2 mods.
"
Gothicalcomy wrote:
Thanks for this build, I'm really enjoying it so far. With that said I am terrible at crafting even after a few thousand hours played. I managed my self a double influenced helm with the pierce enchant but am unsure of the best way to proceed with trying to craft it. Should I just spam harvest crafts on it or fossils of even essences or something else? Thank for any insight in to your process.

* STEP 1: Obtain an enchanted helmet base, ideally ilvl 85-86, to start crafting on. A Hubris Circlet (Highest ES base) or a Deicide Mask (Highest evasion/es hybrid base) are ideal, outside of a blizzard crown with the enchantment (which i've still yet to see one pop up)

* STEP 2: Slam the base with one of the special exalted orbs, either crusader's or warlord's. If you slammed with a warlord's exalted orb, alt/augment craft until you have a helmet with +1 maximum power charge prefix. Augment every single time there is an open prefix, regardless of how bad the suffix is. This is the cheapest way to get the power charge. If you slammed the crusader's exalted orb, augment every time there is an open suffix to get the nearby enemies have -9% to lightning resistance. Only regal once you have the required modifier. If there is more than one influence modifier (Such as "Warlord's X" OR "Of the conquest") you will need to annul/orb of dominate to remove the spare influence modifier or else the awakener's orb wont guarantee that it uses the right modifier.

* STEP 3: Once you have the good base-type lightning trap enchanted helmet with one of the two necessary mods, you need to buy/craft another helmet with the other desired influence mod (MAKE SURE IT HAS NO OTHER INFLUENCE MODS). The base type, item level, enchantment (or lack thereof), and other mods dont matter as long as the desired influence mod (in this case the -9 lightning res) is the only influence mod on the item. You'll need to use an awakener orb to combine the two items. THE FIRST ITEM YOU USE THE AWAKENER'S ORB ON WILL BE DESTROYED. THE AWAKENER'S ORB WILL ONLY GUARANTEE THE TWO MODS IF THE TWO DESIRED MODS ARE THE ONLY INFLUENCE MODS ON EITHER ITEM

* STEP 4: Aside from the two guaranteed mods, the resulting item will have 2-4 other random modifiers. Chances are high that you get a bunch of trash mods, and wont be able to craft life/resistance. You can choose to use the item as is, or risk ruining the item by using an orb of annulment. If the item has 1-2 open mods just benchcraft the remaining one. If it has 3 open mods you can choose to 'multimod' with the "Item can have 3 crafted modifiers" bench craft which costs 2ex.
Last edited by Ekule731 on May 26, 2022, 10:20:08 AM
Thanks for the build, seems really good and the playstyle is fun. Gonna see how far I can take it this league.

One question regarding Arcanist Brand: I don't see where you're getting an additional curse, so can you apply both Assassin's Mark and Conductivity with this setup?
"
Zathow wrote:
Thanks for the build, seems really good and the playstyle is fun. Gonna see how far I can take it this league.

One question regarding Arcanist Brand: I don't see where you're getting an additional curse, so can you apply both Assassin's Mark and Conductivity with this setup?

We take the tree node Whispers of Doom in the top right corner. Should be taken in most of the tree planner links.
"
We take the tree node Whispers of Doom in the top right corner. Should be taken in most of the tree planner links.

Ah, makes sense. That was missing from the PoB link in the first post, which is why I missed it. Thanks!
Forbidden Flesh/Flame The unstable infusion and Watcher's damage penetrates by wrath. There are no such things on the market at all, what to do?...
And large cluster snowstorm overshock widespread, not on the market. And where can I get strength for the steelskin?, I have 45 strength on the ring and in the tree, but where can I get another 31 strength...
Last edited by daezur231 on May 27, 2022, 1:20:35 PM
It's LOW-MID BUDGET CHARGE STACKING
Last edited by daezur231 on May 27, 2022, 1:20:58 PM
"
daezur231 wrote:
Forbidden Flesh/Flame The unstable infusion and Watcher's damage penetrates by wrath. There are no such things on the market at all, what to do?...
And large cluster snowstorm overshock widespread, not on the market. And where can I get strength for the steelskin?, I have 45 strength on the ring and in the tree, but where can I get another 31 strength...

The trade site has been going down repeatedly over the last 3 days so thats likely why you can't find any of those items.
As far as the strength goes you need to get it on one or two pieces of gear, and can use a lower level steelskin if necessary. Suffixes on our gear are pretty tight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info