[3.20] Lightning Trap Saboteur | League Starter | Endgame Bosser | 4+mil dps on a 5link.

"
TheStiglar wrote:
seems like lot of stuff change but by my calculation we lost in endgame around 5% dps from 52kk to 49kk barrely without any tweeks so lets tweeks and we get little bit more clear :-).... and that crucible mechanic mb will do this build even stronger that before :-)

Dunno how your math worked out but I've calculated a lot more DPS lost. Still viable, but I think classes other than Sabo are going to be better. I'm in the process of theorycrafting and will post updates if I think I've figured something out
Last edited by Weeshnaw997 on Apr 7, 2023, 1:34:51 PM
Just a little update, still seeing what I can do with numbers, but I think Raider is most likely going to be the best choice at low or mid budget.
"
fix?
whats broken?

Grace reservation mastery gone

Skitterbots reservation mastery gone

Master trapper wheel/trap mastery moved to near scion

Lose 25% trap cost reduction

Lose 25% chance for trap retrigger

Lose 10% damage per placed trap which significantly impacts pre-firing

Arcane surge nerf, no longer beneficial until slavedriver hands obtained.

The primary reason for going farther down was for the grace mastery, mastery trapper, and charisma wheel. Now going far left and allocating the third power charge probably ideal. This would make the build very dex hungry if you wanted to use grace.
i try dis and walla another fail build ......i reach the point that the best build is what u have learned from the game and what You decide no more copy and paste for me ...always a bad guide srry i know u spend alot of time for this but u need to try to put your self in the mod of a player that have starter now the game
it s a pain srry for your work but en shield not again amùnymore ...
"
Weeshnaw997 wrote:
Just a little update, still seeing what I can do with numbers, but I think Raider is most likely going to be the best choice at low or mid budget.

elementalist is the best choice for lightning trap by far, at any budget
"
niloxer wrote:
i try dis and walla another fail build ......i reach the point that the best build is what u have learned from the game and what You decide no more copy and paste for me ...always a bad guide srry i know u spend alot of time for this but u need to try to put your self in the mod of a player that have starter now the game
it s a pain srry for your work but en shield not again amùnymore ...

Maybe u just need to read. Build is discontinued as of 3.21.
didn't realize inspiration could be used with traps, cool
Last edited by StrongAndSexy on Sep 2, 2023, 6:22:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info