Why all the real pros have left for Lost Ark (ex-pros writeup)

lost ark is pay to win and lost 50% of its player base, and the remaining is almost 70% bots.
Enjoy your queue simulator, failure of a game
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
"
vmt80 wrote:
OP is actually right, a PRO GAMER such as myself knows what's coming. We already have too much catering for casuals and not enough hard ccombat mode for hardcore player. That's why pro gamers are leaving PoE. It's massive. You can literally slap any skill gem on a three-link and clear the endgame content in two days. A pro gamer knows this. Do I also exercise at least three times a week? Yes. I do some heavy weight-lifting and I am efficient farming exalts in full-juiced maps with a pro gamer item filtering technique. You optimize, you adapt.

If you want it ez go play clicker games. Or ADAPT. Pro gamers are what you need to attract wider audience, but we don't complain, we earn those mirror tier gear. It is supposed to be hard. Core.

no one is saying that there shouldnt be " more hard content' for the pro players.. but this hard content should be optional and not a wall..
like putting maven as wall for the 4th void stone for me as casual is bad and makes me quit the game.. for me personally if in next league there isnt any change to maven and the 4th void stone ill skip the league..

but if there are some crazy hard bosses that you can do but dont have to.. for fun or some loot thats great ! as long as its not something that is basically crucial for game progress .. for example i dont like sirus.. but now i dont have to do him.. i only give up some fav map slot .. and im ok with it .. i can fully enjoy the game without doing him.. so if there are more and way harder bosses that i DONT have to do.. for progress its great and both are happy..
but if they make the hard content as some kind of wall for the casual players and tell us.. nope you dont do this silly boss cause you are casual you dont get your void stones me and many others will just leave

But if a pro gamer breaks that wall, you as a casual player watch in awe. This is what brings new players to PoE. And with other hand I do weight lifting, a PRO GAMER can kill Sirus with basically pressing LMB with one hand so ez. I do it with under 1ex budget and I don't use meta builds. We need a hard mode so hard, it's basically a clicker game by now. What we need is a little bit of hardcore.

There are already too many casuals polluting the playerbase. If you want to be a PoE gamer you need to EARN it.
Last edited by vmt80 on Mar 18, 2022, 10:42:13 AM
"
vmt80 wrote:

There are already too many casuals polluting the playerbase. If you want to be a PoE gamer you need to EARN it.

The casuals play in standard/standard-league and arent polluting it(its where they belong)

The non-casuals are actually in fact polluting it not the other way around and the last thing we needed was "hard mode" so hardcore can be further ignored for another ?? years.

GGG has a severe problem with not being able to define the experience a casual player is supposed to be able to achieve with a bit of learning and effort.

A high skill player should also have content pretty clearly defined for them to go after and overcome which casuals will be unlikely to complete and that's how it should be imo.

If they could get those two things straight then i would have no issues with hardmode but i see the lines blur like we're going permanently sideways even in the face of such significant change as we have seen lately.

Casual players are not pollution and thinking this way is pretty toxic i have to say, without a steady stream of these people who then learn the game and become your average skill or higher player the game would die.

You know what another culprit is? PoB and all these Pro players releasing their builds for everyone to simply click once or twice and DONE, no thought required at all.

Yeah the casuals are totally to blame lol.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Mar 18, 2022, 11:38:34 AM
I'm not into account background check, but OP is the reason why we need it.
Haven't reached 90, nor level a gem to 20, nor ever kill any pinacle boss.
You haven't broken any wall in PoE, not even easy one.

I don't think any further explaination or reasoning is needed for this kind of post.
"
the whole game is microengineered to waste your time

NOTHING beats ggg in being 'microengineered to waste your time'. You brought it up as a contrast because you seemingly don't believe the same about PoE. All ggg cares about is forcing people to stay online and maximizing the time taken for each goal-chasing.
"
vmt80 wrote:

You need to go outside, my dude.
"
jaytea89 wrote:
"
vmt80 wrote:

You need to go outside, my dude.

Can't, it's raining loot left and right out there.
Just out of curiosity, since you call yourself ex-pro, what is your actual ex-pro account? Because the one that posted this isn't a pro's account.

This reads like a rant of someone who got his ass whooped in low tier maps and is now raging instead of taking it as a lesson to learn.

There are many such lessons yet to come in PoE...
Massive ban waves on those (allegedly) over 500 hours played (though it is more likely botting/rmt)

One guy claiming he spent over 15k dollars "a month" in the pay to win mechanics (that's how hard they are trying to force you into it)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
i have tried lost ark, i really tried to enjoy it, but there is no progression at all, its just upradging the same piece of eguipment over, and over and over again, using the same skills FOREVER and its pay to win and its gonna be even worse ,i would not recommend lost ark even to my enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info