Why all the real pros have left for Lost Ark (ex-pros writeup)

You don't need that much burst dps really. A couple of million should be more than enough because you have 6 portals. Are you routinely playing builds with less than a million dps or something? Even "fun builds" that are built right should be able to hit that with good gear.

I mean, Maven is considered endgame content. If you don't like builds that can output endgame damage (and a couple million is rather tame for top end damage), get used to not finishing certain endgame elements or buy a carry. This is not a game that is meant for weak builds to complete all content.

sorry, you are not a pro at anything.
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

beause for me maven is a big ass wall.. i been playing 15 hours a day this league "very casual right?" and im still stuck there and im just about to quit because of this wall..

I'm not going to discuss Mavens' mechanics
with any casual, I don't even let the pros I play with discuss strategy with me. If I see something very intriguing in a players build or playstyle, maybe, and then maybe, they can have slight access to some of my actual strategic thoughts that I input during those milliseconds when most players are figuring out their next move or spamming potions like it's their life.

So what makes you think I'm going to discuss Maven with a casual, especially one typing in incoherent broken English... which to be fair is the majority of the responders to this.

I'm not here to discuss strategy. I simply let you guys know where pros like myself and the majority of others have gone. Lost Ark. And we've been finding new ways to beat bosses that other players haven't touched yet.
Last edited by SadDropUser on Mar 17, 2022, 2:35:16 AM
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

beause for me maven is a big ass wall.. i been playing 15 hours a day this league "very casual right?" and im still stuck there and im just about to quit because of this wall..

I'm not going to discuss Mavens' mechanics
with any casual, I don't even let the pros I play with discuss strategy with me. If I see something very intriguing in a players build or playstyle, maybe, and then maybe, they can have slight access to some of my actual strategic thoughts that I input during those milliseconds when most players are figuring out their next move or spamming potions like it's their life.

So what makes you think I'm going to discuss Maven with a casual, especially one typing in incoherent broken English... which to be fair is the majority of the responders to this.

I'm not here to discuss strategy. I simply let you guys know where pros like myself and the majority of others have gone. Lost Ark. And we've been finding new ways to beat bosses that other players haven't touched yet.

you arent a pro,you dont earn money from playing poe

on top of that there are a few intresting archivements you dont have

- 0 of 5 breachlords killed
- no shaper kill
- no maven kill
- no kill of even 1 of the new bosses
- not leveled a gem to level 20
- not socketed 4 voidstones
- not killed sirus

and the list goes on

you have 50 of 127 achiements

the truth is,you arent discussing maven or other bosses because you have never beaten them
Last edited by ciel289 on Mar 17, 2022, 8:49:05 AM
Like I said - satire account.
OP is actually right, a PRO GAMER such as myself knows what's coming. We already have too much catering for casuals and not enough hard ccombat mode for hardcore player. That's why pro gamers are leaving PoE. It's massive. You can literally slap any skill gem on a three-link and clear the endgame content in two days. A pro gamer knows this. Do I also exercise at least three times a week? Yes. I do some heavy weight-lifting and I am efficient farming exalts in full-juiced maps with a pro gamer item filtering technique. You optimize, you adapt.

If you want it ez go play clicker games. Or ADAPT. Pro gamers are what you need to attract wider audience, but we don't complain, we earn those mirror tier gear. It is supposed to be hard. Core.
"
vmt80 wrote:
OP is actually right, a PRO GAMER such as myself knows what's coming. We already have too much catering for casuals and not enough hard ccombat mode for hardcore player. That's why pro gamers are leaving PoE. It's massive. You can literally slap any skill gem on a three-link and clear the endgame content in two days. A pro gamer knows this. Do I also exercise at least three times a week? Yes. I do some heavy weight-lifting and I am efficient farming exalts in full-juiced maps with a pro gamer item filtering technique. You optimize, you adapt.

If you want it ez go play clicker games. Or ADAPT. Pro gamers are what you need to attract wider audience, but we don't complain, we earn those mirror tier gear. It is supposed to be hard. Core.

no one is saying that there shouldnt be " more hard content' for the pro players.. but this hard content should be optional and not a wall..
like putting maven as wall for the 4th void stone for me as casual is bad and makes me quit the game.. for me personally if in next league there isnt any change to maven and the 4th void stone ill skip the league..

but if there are some crazy hard bosses that you can do but dont have to.. for fun or some loot thats great ! as long as its not something that is basically crucial for game progress .. for example i dont like sirus.. but now i dont have to do him.. i only give up some fav map slot .. and im ok with it .. i can fully enjoy the game without doing him.. so if there are more and way harder bosses that i DONT have to do.. for progress its great and both are happy..
but if they make the hard content as some kind of wall for the casual players and tell us.. nope you dont do this silly boss cause you are casual you dont get your void stones me and many others will just leave
"
ciel289 wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

the truth is,you arent discussing maven or other bosses because you have never beaten them

I wish that was true so someone here could finally have a single decent point.

THIS guy posting is what makes a casual nothing but a casual. You see a set of information laid out, but there's an entire set of information missing.

If there are any other casuals/learners like this one here, I have something called an 'Alt account'. Most progamers have one. Learn to think OUTSIDE the box, and what's inside will be that much easier to see as well.

The fact a casual is even arguing with a pro is.. the opposite of a bossfight
Last edited by SadDropUser on Mar 17, 2022, 10:50:23 PM
Only 38 challenges this late into the League? That is so non-pro, dude.
Last edited by Zottelfisch on Mar 18, 2022, 2:09:02 AM
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
Only 38 challenges this late into the League? That is so non-pro, dude.

if you are talking about me,no i´m not a pro poe player
i dont earn money playing poe,noone does

poe streamers dont earn their money from poe either,cut out the streaming and let them just play poe
they wont earn even 1 cent like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info