[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
drake2650 wrote:
"
drake2650 wrote:
Hello great build. I think for the price its best simu farmer. I'm already immortal and i know where i should go further but i have few question.

1)Why gmp(no woke) with unearth instead of great volley?
2)In weapon punishment or combustion? (with flammability in ring)
3)Corrupted Incadescent Heart with for example +1 all gems will improve dmg a lot or its minor boost?
4)For large cluster: sadist, prismatic heart, widespread destruction is bis?
5)For weapon bis would be:2 skill, 5 % for dd, trigger socketed spells and fire dmg/minion dmg?

One more time great build and I have only minor problem is to solve problems with attributes and res but its cheap anyway.

Could You help me with these question Gryphenprey? If thery are just silly just point me where should I check stuff like this. usually Im quite good with PoB but this mechanic is little overwhelming for me:P

GMP for a few reasons. One: you can get Anomalous GMP for a nice mana cost reduction. Two: the close you fire the corpses to your feet the closer they land together=more explosion overlap as Cremation detonations are based on teh corpse location.

If you are dual cursing (NON-crit version), you can use punishment or ele weakness. I personally just self cast the second curse as needed because of the doom boosting curse effectiveness and because we have 200% cast speed which makes it effectively an instant cast. So, combustion. :D

If you want corrupted Incandescent Heart, +gems does basically nothing for cremation since the damage scaling is entirely based on the corpse explosions which do not scale with cremation gem level, but rather Unearth gem level+quality. If you want good corruptions, look for reduced crit damage taken, increased damage%, etc...

For large clusters I like that combo because I want sadist (best damage) and prismatic heart (all res helps with Melding) to be in the front. I don't actually allocate widespread destruction. Disorienting Display can be on the jewel instead of widespread destruction and you'll have the same result. You can, of course, use other jewels if budget is a constraint.

BIS weapon will have +1 all spells and +1 physical spell (unearth) with generic fire damage, trigger, and double damage (crit multi if crit variant).

My weapon at end of 3.17 league:
Just crafted this on my path to crit. I know it isn't perfect, but it is probably serviceable.

Getting crit on it was awful. The fossil method results in cold res as a suffix a decent chunk of the time as well, which lead to a lot of failed annuls. I found horror essences would at least sometimes leave my suffix open. I did three crit reforges previously and hit attack crit every time. Finally one horror essence gave me 16 hypothermia along with 2% spell crit, which I stuck with. No reforge crit necessary. It took maybe 20 reforge keep suffixes before I hit conc effect.

I ended up with two open prefixes. I crafted life to block it, and beast slammed the hybrid ES. Crafted flat ES to finish it off.

Hopefully that is good enough as a starting point to the crit transition, because even my non-perfect version required throwing a shit ton of currency at it.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on May 28, 2022, 5:10:37 PM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Just crafted this on my path to crit. I know it isn't perfect, but it is probably serviceable.

Getting crit on it was awful. The fossil method results in cold res as a suffix a decent chunk of the time as well, which lead to a lot of failed annuls. I found horror essences would at least sometimes leave my suffix open. I did three crit reforges previously and hit attack crit every time. Finally one horror essence gave me 16 hypothermia along with 2% spell crit, which I stuck with. No reforge crit necessary. It took maybe 20 reforge keep suffixes before I hit conc effect.

I ended up with two open prefixes. I crafted life to block it, and beast slammed the hybrid ES. Crafted flat ES to finish it off.

Hopefully that is good enough as a starting point to the crit transition, because even my non-perfect version required throwing a shit ton of currency at it.

Yeah the helmets are a royal pain to craft. That helmet is pretty similar to my first one last league and is PLENTY good enough. I'm considering trying to just use recombinators on dual influenced bases to try to get the suffixes in order. MIGHT be worth trying.

For example: take a random shaper helmet with Hypo+Spell Crit and smash it together with Shaper+Elder Enchanted base with 30% more ele damage mod. Hope it takes all the suffixes and also the right base.
Thanks for the build Gryph, finally did my first Sim30 on this guy. Going to switch to crit version before i tackle the ubers. It's a real shame Ashes costs so much this league cos dps feels a bit lacklustre without it.
I switched over to the skin of the lords + polaric devastation crit version in the video. I definitely do a ton more damage now. It is pretty reliant on the boot brittle for capping out the crit though. You definitely want to make sure you are brittleing them.

I feel like my ES bounces around a bit more when doing content now. Probably missing that extra bone offering effectiveness from the bootsand less elemental damage from the chest. Testing out swapping from the first watcher's eye here to the second, to regain some of the block (and letting me drop replica conq efficiency).

Mana can definitely be a bit tight losing the -7 craft on one of the rings. One thing I've found is helpful is to have a little bit of reduced mana cost of skills on jewels. Things feel better when you can make unearth free.

I think next on my plate is probably going to be trying to upgrade my weapon. I bought my current one as is, and it is fine, but basic.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on May 30, 2022, 4:35:49 AM
I am fully converted over to crit now. I had to do some tweaking to get some defenses back where I want them.

I bought this for 15 ex. It is so gross for this build I instantly had to purchase it. Goodbye savings. I would pay it again in a heartbeat though.

It let me redo my block setup a bit. Combine above with these two to get to exactly 75/75 block. The 4% spell block nodes in the arcane guarding wheel aren't used.

Using the block small cluster does mean I can't use the mana reservation efficiency small though, and as a result I am still annointing charisma instead of heart of flame. A damage loss for sure, but I am trying to retain survivability. I like having full block. If I had the same watcher's eye but with both spell and attack block I would redo things again.

Here is an example sim 30 video with the crit setup, using the eight link hat, skin of the lords, polaric devastation, brittle boots, diamond flask, and the four pressure points/basics of pain mediums. You can see the bosses absolutely melt compared to the noncrit video I posted previously. It is kind of gross.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImeTAVCyy08

Edit: I just realize I forgot to put molten shell back on my left click when looking at the video. Changed when I swapped out the shield.

Here is a deathless uber maven with the same setup. Do enough damage and she is pretty much just like normal maven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okZDqn_Y3U
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on May 30, 2022, 6:10:01 AM
Hi ! Thanks for the guide ! I manage to craft a crit helm with level 20 Hypo, but only 1% spell crit. Is is enough ? Is it worth an elevate slam ? ( i have one influence prefix )
"
Overdarke wrote:
Hi ! Thanks for the guide ! I manage to craft a crit helm with level 20 Hypo, but only 1% spell crit. Is is enough ? Is it worth an elevate slam ? ( i have one influence prefix )

*I* would try to elevate it in a vacuum. But there're other considerations:

Can you afford to get to that point again if you lose hypothermia?

Actually that's the only thing I can think of that really matters. IF your influenced prefix is conc effect then I would just use it for now or sell it.
Hi there ! I would like to ask, does adds x to x fire damage on my weapon do anything to increase my damage ? messed up my recombinator and lost my fire damage % and was thinking of crafting that instead.
"
darkOinferno wrote:
Hi there ! I would like to ask, does adds x to x fire damage on my weapon do anything to increase my damage ? messed up my recombinator and lost my fire damage % and was thinking of crafting that instead.

No, it doesn't do anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info