[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
exxd wrote:
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
I crafted them. Not my video, but you can see the process here.
https://youtu.be/uACnDWPvOcc?t=1078
I used higher ilvl gloves, which is harder and more expensive to roll the suffixes on, but actually gives some ES. Prior to the fossil step, I got the max cold res up to +2 using beast imprinting to roll back failed conflict coinflips.

one more question, i notice you dont use sin trek boots for immunity against monster that life leech, how do you overcome this? or are you ok with the occasional 1 shots from this monster mod?

Sin treks are just budget ES boots. Life leech effects from monsters do not take from your *life* pool and bypass your ES. It just let's them recover life based on the damage they deal to you. :)

ty sir
Crafting the gloves now and thought I'd mention that having a fractured mod on your pair of gloves prevents them from being imprinted. Got a fractured T2 ES on my gloves and rolled 1% max cold res but now can't imprint them to try to roll Orbs of Conflict on them.
"
fallman2 wrote:
Crafting the gloves now and thought I'd mention that having a fractured mod on your pair of gloves prevents them from being imprinted. Got a fractured T2 ES on my gloves and rolled 1% max cold res but now can't imprint them to try to roll Orbs of Conflict on them.

AH! thank you for your sacrifice. I have updated the crafting guide accordingly and completely removed the imprint process as it's not exactly cost effective this league.
Putting the unearth in Viridi's veil is a pretty valid option for people who don't have the gloves yet, and are trying to do this on more of a 'budget'. I mean, this isn't really a budget build, but you know what I mean. Unearth enchanted Viridis are only 1 ex on trade. It is only one gem level behind the fully crafted gloves, and will actually give 6% more quality. Losing the mana efficiency implicit from a rare helmet hurts though.

I don't think it is actually better, but I see people doing it on poe.ninja and it isn't really that far behind.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on May 26, 2022, 11:19:35 PM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Putting the unearth in Viridi's veil is a pretty valid option for people who don't have the gloves yet, and are trying to do this on more of a 'budget'. I mean, this isn't really a budget build, but you know what I mean. Unearth enchanted Viridis are only 1 ex on trade. It is only one gem level behind the fully crafted gloves, and will actually give 6% more quality. Losing the mana efficiency implicit from a rare helmet hurts though.

I don't think it is actually better, but I see people doing it on poe.ninja and it isn't really that far behind.

yeah it's an option and has been mentioned before. I choose not to do this mostly because I want to eventually transition into an 8L Crit Helmet and I don't wanna mess with making gloves twice. XD

But yeah, totally works.
I started the crafting process for the crit hat, and I hit this on my very first horror essence. I am half tempted to just use it instead of my chestpiece link for now, even though it doesn't have crit, and start fresh again. My thought is that it is probably better than a chest link for non crit.

Trying to annul the rarity seems overly risky for what is already a pretty good hat. I just just move all my auras into my chest to link with the level 4 enlighten.

Edit: Testing out the new hat on a simulacrum wave 30, it seems like the bosses die faster than they were before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9tGVr6z_iw

I actually spent all of level 97 to level 98 inside of simulacrums. It took maybe 10.5 of them to get the level. No deaths.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on May 27, 2022, 6:07:28 AM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
I started the crafting process for the crit hat, and I hit this on my very first horror essence. I am half tempted to just use it instead of my chestpiece link for now, even though it doesn't have crit, and start fresh again. My thought is that it is probably better than a chest link for non crit.

Trying to annul the rarity seems overly risky for what is already a pretty good hat. I just just move all my auras into my chest to link with the level 4 enlighten.

Edit: Testing out the new hat on a simulacrum wave 30, it seems like the bosses die faster than they were before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9tGVr6z_iw

I actually spent all of level 97 to level 98 inside of simulacrums. It took maybe 10.5 of them to get the level. No deaths.

Yeah I wouldn't roll/annul past that, getting Conc Effect is a pain. I hit this with a random glyphic fossil (glyphic+frigid) and am wondering if I can justify going low life to get the damage bonus. XD

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
fallman2 wrote:

AH! thank you for your sacrifice. I have updated the crafting guide accordingly and completely removed the imprint process as it's not exactly cost effective this league.

Well I did buy some Chimerals already but I could probably resell them. That being said, if we're not using imprints, would it be better to roll fire exposure before trying to improve the max cold res so that if we fail repeatedly, we at least have a stronger fire exposure mod?
Hello great build. I think for the price its best simu farmer. I'm already immortal and i know where i should go further but i have few question.

1)Why gmp(no woke) with unearth instead of great volley?
2)In weapon punishment or combustion? (with flammability in ring)
3)Corrupted Incadescent Heart with for example +1 all gems will improve dmg a lot or its minor boost?
4)For large cluster: sadist, prismatic heart, widespread destruction is bis?
5)For weapon bis would be:2 skill, 5 % for dd, trigger socketed spells and fire dmg/minion dmg?

One more time great build and I have only minor problem is to solve problems with attributes and res but its cheap anyway.
"
fallman2 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
fallman2 wrote:

Well I did buy some Chimerals already but I could probably resell them. That being said, if we're not using imprints, would it be better to roll fire exposure before trying to improve the max cold res so that if we fail repeatedly, we at least have a stronger fire exposure mod?

No, the best case scenario is to get double T5 mods:

The above example is from last league. But basically involved getting +2% max res to T6 and then rolling T4 Fire exposure and using an OOC to bring them both to T5.

Just make sure to reapply a high tier ichor each time max cold gets upgraded to improve your odds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info