[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

can i do this build on a 100ex budget?

looks fun and ive never beaten wave 30 simu
"
Senfgurke wrote:

Ashes - 50ex (can use Enhance 4 instead of amulet and 6th link but MEEHHHHH)

Aegis - 6-7ex?
Phantasmal Cremation+Unearth-11-12ex
Melding of the flesh is...6-7ex?
Gloves can be 6-10ex to craft cheap ones. 20ex+ for good ones. OR like 1ex for some basic ES gloves with unveiled +2 AOE/Proj on them. Less damage, but we're not really lacking in that department.

Honestly, yes you can make the build work for 100ex if you know what corners you can afford to cut. IE: probably don't need melding to complete Simulacrum and that eases up a ton of gear pressure.

But you can also easily spend hundreds of exalts minmaxing the build. XD
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
fallman2 wrote:

Well I did buy some Chimerals already but I could probably resell them. That being said, if we're not using imprints, would it be better to roll fire exposure before trying to improve the max cold res so that if we fail repeatedly, we at least have a stronger fire exposure mod?

No, the best case scenario is to get double T5 mods:

The above example is from last league. But basically involved getting +2% max res to T6 and then rolling T4 Fire exposure and using an OOC to bring them both to T5.

Just make sure to reapply a high tier ichor each time max cold gets upgraded to improve your odds.

Sheesh those are some impressive gloves. Got pretty unlucky with orbs of conflict so I'm settling with T3 Exposure and T5 Cold Res instead. I guess I'll try for that when I have more currency but I'm pretty much out right now.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Senfgurke wrote:

Ashes - 50ex (can use Enhance 4 instead of amulet and 6th link but MEEHHHHH)

Aegis - 6-7ex?
Phantasmal Cremation+Unearth-11-12ex
Melding of the flesh is...6-7ex?
Gloves can be 6-10ex to craft cheap ones. 20ex+ for good ones. OR like 1ex for some basic ES gloves with unveiled +2 AOE/Proj on them. Less damage, but we're not really lacking in that department.

Honestly, yes you can make the build work for 100ex if you know what corners you can afford to cut. IE: probably don't need melding to complete Simulacrum and that eases up a ton of gear pressure.

But you can also easily spend hundreds of exalts minmaxing the build. XD

Well thanks, and thanks for sharing the build in the first place.
If i sell all my things i stored up like frags, bubblegum currency ect i will end up at around 120ex so it should be fine.
One more question for me. With awakened GMP we should be detonating 27 corpses per second. Do we know what cast speed is sufficient to actually make enough with Unearth? Because with no investment we are looking at something like 4 casts per second, which means we are losing damage due to not having enough stuff to detonate.

Is some investment into cast speed actually advised, despite it not affecting Cremation directly?
"
Huaojozu wrote:
One more question for me. With awakened GMP we should be detonating 27 corpses per second. Do we know what cast speed is sufficient to actually make enough with Unearth? Because with no investment we are looking at something like 4 casts per second, which means we are losing damage due to not having enough stuff to detonate.

Is some investment into cast speed actually advised, despite it not affecting Cremation directly?

I am interested in these particular deeper mechanics too.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Huaojozu wrote:

I am interested in these particular deeper mechanics too.

To be clear, detonating corpses from Cremation counts. You are pretty much *always* at cap 200% cast speed.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on May 27, 2022, 4:46:51 PM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

To be clear, detonating corpses from Cremation counts. You are pretty much *always* at cap 200% cast speed.

Thanks, that makes sense. Tracking it in game I can see my Unearth going down to 0.1 cast time after enough detonations, which is more than enough to cover all sources of +projectiles for Cremation.
"
drake2650 wrote:
Hello great build. I think for the price its best simu farmer. I'm already immortal and i know where i should go further but i have few question.

1)Why gmp(no woke) with unearth instead of great volley?
2)In weapon punishment or combustion? (with flammability in ring)
3)Corrupted Incadescent Heart with for example +1 all gems will improve dmg a lot or its minor boost?
4)For large cluster: sadist, prismatic heart, widespread destruction is bis?
5)For weapon bis would be:2 skill, 5 % for dd, trigger socketed spells and fire dmg/minion dmg?

One more time great build and I have only minor problem is to solve problems with attributes and res but its cheap anyway.

Could You help me with these question Gryphenprey? If thery are just silly just point me where should I check stuff like this. usually Im quite good with PoB but this mechanic is little overwhelming for me:P
Bro this build is amazing. Started with 6 link with enhance and farm for ashes amulet. But even without the ashes I was able to clear all game content. The best build I have ever played. I hope it didn't get nerfed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info