3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

"
Asag wrote:
So I'm leveling Occultist right now and when I reach like level 80 I'm going back to farm currency on my EA and gear for this character.

But I can't decide if I should go selfcast or CoC. Probably was answered in this thread but what are the benefits going selfcast over CoC?

Self cast has a lot more damage scaling potential and has faster movement speed due to berserk.

CoC is very polyvalent, pretty fast, DPS cant reach crazy amount like self cast but still few dozen of millions and is potentially lot more tanky than self cast.
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
Glad you are enjoying it, uber bosses will be tough with this build as it lacks suppression or high ele res but the DPS is there so will still be doable but hardly deathless imo.

Not playing the build this league but i have done uber bosses a bunch on other char think it might have a hard time not sure

So you demolished The Feared with this FR build, but Uber Uber Bosses are tougher due to our defenses? Because I don't think the DPS is too low.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jun 17, 2022, 9:40:19 AM
"
Jadran wrote:
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
Glad you are enjoying it, uber bosses will be tough with this build as it lacks suppression or high ele res but the DPS is there so will still be doable but hardly deathless imo.

Not playing the build this league but i have done uber bosses a bunch on other char think it might have a hard time not sure

So you demolished The Feared with this FR build, but Uber Uber Bosses are tougher due to our defenses? Because I don't think the DPS is too low.

Ye i actually tried in standart and you kill them in just a few second, but if you do get hit most likely you will die still.
PSA: Whatever you do with this build, make sure to get this flask mod:

"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
"
GG_TWiF wrote:

Ye i actually tried in standart and you kill them in just a few second, but if you do get hit most likely you will die still.

https://youtu.be/JQLwNwxKXsk uber shaper with maven, didn't had all items gg and i didn't watch any videos online, after idk maybe i die once if i don'tpay attention.

https://youtu.be/V0MK0RQGvOo uber uber elder, easy fight, if you don't look on another monitor:).

I didn't recorded all ubers, but the worst was Sirus i guess.
Last edited by nazgul29 on Jun 18, 2022, 9:58:56 AM
Wanted to spam alterations to prepare base for awakened orb in advance (still farming currency for gear).
Could not tho, after 1 transmute:

Time to try 6l it lol.

Edit:
6L after 372 fuses, not bad :)

@nazgul29
I wanted to check your gear but you converted to CoC. I saw you used 1 Void Battery with shield. It was for more tankiness? And what made you switch to CoC version?
Last edited by Asag on Jun 18, 2022, 6:36:42 PM
"
Asag wrote:
Wanted to spam alterations to prepare base for awakened orb in advance (still farming currency for gear).
Could not tho, after 1 transmute:

Time to try 6l it lol.

Edit:
6L after 372 fuses, not bad :)

@nazgul29
I wanted to check your gear but you converted to CoC. I saw you used 1 Void Battery with shield. It was for more tankiness? And what made you switch to CoC version?

I played EA as starter, selfcast FR, cwdt vd and now coc FR for last build of the league before i quit league:). Once I min-max one build i switch to another because i get bored.
Any recommendations for atlas setup with this build? I'm running mostly the budget version
"
thcgreen wrote:
Any recommendations for atlas setup with this build? I'm running mostly the budget version

Not really, you can do all kind of content with this build its great for everything so just pick what you like
Thanks for the guide,
Learned a lot from your crafting videos.

I still have a question :
Is the area effect necessary for FR?
Almost everyone on poe.ninja are using Vaste Power & Towering Threat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info